Tuesday, August 3, 2004

The way I'm feeling today.

Today is August 3. I didn't sleep very well at all last night. It seemed as thought I was waking up every hour on the hour. Not good. :o( My eyes are still swollen today as well. I woke up yesterday with both of them swollen, my left eye being the worse. My left I hurt so bad. My eye was all red, and I could feel it when I moved it. I bought more eye drops. But, it hasn't helped as of this morning. It could be from crying all night, the night before. After getting home yesterday from shopping for the rest of my monthly supply's, I really thought I was going to pass out from the heat! Right now it's 71 out! Already! I'm so glad that I got my shopping done when I did! :o) I woke up with that hive on my neck again! I have no clue as to why I am getting it. If I had more then just that one, then I could understand. It goes away after a few hours. Weird! My friend that I correspond with was upset to learn that I had to delete my last journal. I bought a writing program yesterday so I could write privately, but, I was allowed to have a journal again. So now I have both. I have to write to get things off of my chest, and I can't write anymore with my hands, so I needed something that I could use to type with. So, I have my journal back. :o) My leg muscles hurt a lot today as well. Of course, so do my shoulders. I just don't understand why. This disease is so hard for me to understand. To much happens all at once, even when you don't use that muscle, it can still hurt very bad. For the last few days, I've been having a lot of muscle spams. Ok....lets just go from head to toe, of what is giving me troubles. :o) My eyes, they hurt plus my eye sight is more blurred now, my shoulders, my thighs, and my calves, and my back. Oh, and my right foot and ankle. Yes, both of my legs are still swollen. Again, I have no idea why. Especialy when I sleep with the bottom part of my bed up, and I keep my legs up at all times when I'm sitting. I have them on a stool right now. Who knows! :o( One day this all should make since to me. I'm hoping anyways! Again yesterday when my physical therapist was here, my mom was too. She told my mom that after she had gave me that massage, she still beleives that there is something more wrong with me, and it seems to her that it has gotten worse. Too bad she's not a doctor! She did ask me if I had the muscle and nerve tissue biopsy yet. She said to ask my doctor if he could do it soon. I just said ok. It turns my stomach though to even think about that. But, if it will tell the doctor something, I will do it in a heart beat! Well, I'm really getting over heated again, so I have to stop writing. Good bye! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend. Glad to see you back online with your journal.Just take it easy,I know it is easier said than done. Chat later bye Shirley:)

Anonymous said...

Hey you...Shirley! I'm glad to be back on again! :o) Thank you so much for your words of encouragement! Lisa