Saturday, August 21, 2004

I need to write a bit.

Well, I made it through another night. My hips and legs are still hurting. What else is new? It's 58 degrees out. Thats a good thing for me right now. I even have my air conditioner on right now as well. I don't want my muscles hurting anymore than they are. My sister spent the night with me last night. We watched Taking Lives. In my opinion, it was ok. Nothing scary like I thought it would be, in my opinion. I think my legs are getting so weak, that I've almost been falling. The seem to be "buckeling" under neath me. Then they make my ankles weak. Just like a domino affect. I can't even count how many times I almost fell yesterday. Oh well. Maybe I'll fall and just get it over with. My luck, I'll be bed ridden for the rest of my life. I've been noticing more and more, that my eyesight is really getting bad. Yesterday morning my right eye was seeing blurry. If that makes any since? It was like when your glasses steam up. I used the only eye drops I'm allowed to use, Hypo Tears, to kind of wash them out a bit. Nothing worked. Oh well. They seem fine this morning. I got up at 4:45. I guess thats not too bad. I'm going to try to start taking my own blood pressure. I can feel it going up and down. And I'm going to start recording it, like I do my blood sugar. My best friend gave me a new blood pressure cuff that works itself. I've tried it, but couldn't get it right. This time I will just try a little harder. :o) What have I got to loose? Good bye!

No comments: