Sunday, August 8, 2004

No sleep again, and the pain isn't stopping!!!

This is Sunday morning, early morning! I went to bed at 11:30, I woke up at 12:30, and then at 1:30! The last time I woke up, I just got up! That was 2:30! No wonder my pain threshold is weak! Last night, my hips were hurting very badly! Thats a first that they are now hurting! Then of course my legs. I had pain shooting down from my knee to my foot, on my right leg! Boy did that hurt! What is going on?! At that point, I should have used my wheel chair! But my husband helped me to get around. :o) I just stayed in one place. He made a very nice dinner for just the both of us. :o) It was a surprise! He bought corn on the cob, and steaks! Then he grilled the steaks, and he did everything himself! :o) It felt so nice to have just the two of us for dinner! What a nice surprise it was! It was great too! I know I ate way too much, but it was so good! He said he did too! lol We both needed something like that to just break through our stresser's. We both have enough stress! Even when I had my feet and legs propped up, the pain was still there in my right leg. And of course the pain hasn't went away yet from my hips! I really don't know what to do about that pain. It's another new one! Boy..they keep popping up all the time now! I'm not liking these surprises! Not the pain! So, I just got up! Maybe I'll be able to go back to bed in a little while. My daughter is coming back today. I can't wait for that! :o) I really miss her being here. Her and my son make me laugh! They are too funny! :o) I think I'm going to go play a few games for now. Bye!

No comments: