Thursday, August 5, 2004

An OUCHIE day.

This morning when I woke up, my calves were still "flexed" again! I couldn't walk last night! The muscles in my legs are so tight, it makes it hard to walk! My shoulders are still pretty bad. Now my back is hurting me also! What a day this turned out to be. My physical therapist came this morning and gave me the massage. She was very surprised at my legs. This is just a part of my life! I've been this way for about 5 days now. I'm "suppose" to try NOT be stressed, and get enough sleep! Yea...right! How? I'm trying to have less stress, and get more sleep, but, gee....life is stressful! Plus, my daughter left this morning to stay with her boyfriends mom until Sunday. I have a feeling that she'll either not come home, or, call me to let me know that Jeremy is there, and she will see me when she can. I'm also trying not to let that get to me as well. Just more piled up on me. I try to use this journal to make me feel better by getting things off my chest, but I've had things that I write, upset people. So, I bought a program to write in also. It seems to be a really nice day out. It's just 75 degrees, and sunny! :o) Perfect weather! I'm getting ready to lay down and take a nap. One of the medicines I take has made me very dizzy. I told my doctor, and he said that it's ok. So, I've been dizzy for awhile now, maybe a month. I'm going for now. ~*~*~*~*~*POOF~*~*~*~*~* 

No comments: