Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Not now!

I went to bed last night at 2:30. I got up at 8:00. Thats ok. My left shoulder is really acting up this morning. And so is my right ankle and foot. Kind of odd. My legs are still bothering me a lot. I can't really walk all the well anymore. I do get around the house though. Slow, but I get there, sooner or later. :o) Last night, my jaw's were hurting. I just got upper false teeth about 2 1/2 months ago. They really aren't the right size of teeth. I'm not able to bite anything, and my teeth set differently now. I looked in the mirror as I was washing my hands this morning. I noticed that on both sides of my face is like melding together! Meaning...it looks like on bothe sides, I have lost my jaw line!!!! NO!!!! I don't have the money to go back to get new teeth! But, I will call the dentist to let him know. :o( When it rains, it pours! And I think I'm standing in a flood right about now then. I still haven't heard from my daughter. I do hope things are ok. I hope I can get a nap in today. I know for a fact, that will help me feel better. This no sleep thing is killing me. I wish I knew why it's starting back up again. I'll just have to work with it. Sleep when I need to, and can. They may be odd hours, but, at least I'll be sleeping. Thats how I see it anyways. I just can't stay up for nothing, or nobody. When it's my nap time, then I need to take my nap. Plain and simple. I can't stay up, then it messes with me and takes me to where I am now, not sleeping at all!!! Well...I guess that be all for now! :o)

No comments: