Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm glad I had someone to talk to today. :o)

I just got up from a nap at 5:30 p.m.! I can't believe I slept so long! I also woke up to my room being 80 degrees! I can't have that!!!! I have both fans running, and the air on, and it's still freakin' hot in here! It says it's 85 out side....not that much difference from in here as well! No wonder my legs have little bumpy muscle spasm's in them! Of course...my shoulders just have to both be hurting me! Why not?! I'm sitting here watching a muscle jump on my upper arm. Cool! I'm so glad that I was able to talk to a friend today that I haven't heard from in awhile! I put her journal on this page. She helped me alot. :o) We've talked back and forth for about 2 years now. She sent me this web site, that has a lot of information on it that was very useful for me. There was a simulater on it, and I took that test. Wow! I experiance those a lot, and for many years. I wish that everyone could take that simulater test, to see what it's like. Maybe I could send it to eveyone I know! Then I think that more people would understand what it's like to be me for a few minutes. Of course, other people as well. When I woke up, my son had my mail over here on my chair. His girlfriend had photos taken, and she gave me 3 photo's. :o) So, I seen the photo's first, on top of my mail. She's so sweet! I also recieved a birthday card from my aunt! Wow! I haven't heard from her in awhile either! She told me that she put me on her prayer list at bible study. Thats good. I appreciate it. :o) My son also gave me a birthday card, and some Reese's Bites! That was so nice of him to do that! :o) I've had some pretty good times this week. :o)

No comments: