Tuesday, August 31, 2004

.......just give me strength God.

Today is Tuesday. It's 55 degrees out! I'm glad! :o) I have my air on, and my fan. It still isn't cold enough for me yet. I don't know why. Today, my sister is going to come over for the day. She called me last night to ask. I hope I don't sleep the day away like I did yesterday. I layed down at around 11:00 a.m. and I got up at 4:30! Thats a lot of sleep! My son was just walking out the door to go to work! So, I missed seeing and talking to him. When my physical therapist came yesterday, she really massaged me good, because she was hitting every spot that was hurting! She's good! It's amazing that she knows exactly where to rub. My arch on my left foot is still hurting. I guess the muscle that is there, is cramping (balling) up. It really hurts. And of course that same ones still! My lower back, hips and legs and left foot. :o( Since it's been awhile that they've hurt, I suppose that means they will stay, just like everything else does. At least my shoulders aren't hurting me today. Thats a good sign. :o) I'm having a few spasms right now, but nothing I can't handle. I have it cold enough in here. I usually freeze everyone out! lol But it helps me. And, if it helps, I'm going to do it! I'm sure everyone that has fibromyalgia knows what I mean. :o) I slept good last night as well. I didn't get up until 6:30! Wow! And, that long nap! Thats a lot of sleep! my eyes aren't as blurry this morning. The last few days they really were bothing me, because of that. So far, so good! I didn't even wake up doing something in my sleep! YAY! lol I talked to my daughter last night. She told me that her boyfriend was suppose to call. I don't think he did, because she would have called to let me know. This whole thing is really upsetting her. It really hurts me to see her go through all of this. I still think thats something's fishy about the whole thing. She just needs to get all of her things, and come back here. She did say that she was tired of that he says he will call, and he doesn't. Then when he does, he gives her another story. I feel so bad for her. She has to see what I've been seeing, herself before she'll do anything. She also took two more names off of her buddy list last night. She says that she doesn't want to play anymore kid games with anyone. She hasn't written her dad back yet. He is just plain weird. He acts like a 12 year old. Oh well. At least she's keeping her head about it all. Thats good to see. :o) I have to go now. BYE!!!

No comments: