Monday, August 2, 2004

I really need to!

Today is August 2. I had a pretty bad morning. When my physical therapist came, she said that my muscles were very tight. I already knew that one! :o) I've been under more stress lately, so I know thats why. Both of my shoulders hurt me so badly this morning it made me cry for her to even touch them. I did wear the sling on my left arm. But that doesn't really massage my muscles in my shoulders like they really needed. Oh well. Thats part of my life. It kind of sucks! I went to Staples today with my daughter. Then we went to Wal Mart again. It was so nice to be able to get out again. But, today was 93 degrees! Yikes! When I got home, I felt like I was going to pass out! I just sat in front of my fan to cool down. I haven't been able to eat much in the last few days, and I checked my blood sugar last night. I didn't eat anything yesterday, and it was 184! Thats getting a bit too high! But...So what! I think I'll go now....~*~*~*~*~*~POOF~*~*~*~*~*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa  - I also didn't realise you had been journalling for so long. I, like Bea, came to your first entry to see where you began. You have such a wonderful love of life, despite what you are going through. It is very inspirational! I will be back to visit - feel free to come and visit me sometime!  ~  Caroline  ~
http://journals.aol.com/caromarls/ANewAdventure