Saturday, August 7, 2004

No Sleep!

I got up this morning at 4:00! I went to bed at 12:00! I just couldn't get to sleep, then I wake up that early?! I know my neck was hurting pretty bad last night. I didn't want to ask My husband to rub it because it would be hard to explain where to rub. If that makes since. I layed in bed with that hurting, my legs and my back, and my shoulders. What a combination! I thought I would wake up with a migrane! Because the pain in my neck felt as if it was moving up to my head. :o( Thank God I didn't.I'd rather get less sleep then have a migrane! It's nice and cool out this morning. It's 54. :o) I doubt that it will get too hot today. :o) My calves are still so "flexed!" I keep stretching them out, and it's not working! My legs look all bulked up. My left leg last night was so tight, I couldn't get it straitened out to put it up! I push it, and the pain was so bad, it made me sick to my stomach! But, I made it straight! I'm not sure if I should do that or not, but I did anyway. Well, I'm going for now. bye!

No comments: