Friday, August 13, 2004

I just don't understand this at all!

Today is Friday. My husband took today off of work! YAY! I feel safer when he's here. :o) I still think I'm getting that cold/flu back again. Great! :o( I'm having the same old pains today. So why type them in? Yesterday, I took a nap. When I woke up, I noticed that my right eye felt weird when I would blink. Being it was my right eye, I found it more odd. I can't lay on my right side. I can only lay on my back, or my left. I got up and went to the bathroom to get a wash cloth to wash my eyes off with cool water. OMG! I was horrified! I've never in my life seen anything like it! My right eyes lower lid was turned in, and in where my eye is! It had to have been at least 3/4 of my lower lid, and more! I had to pull it out! OMG! I was in a panic and freak out way! I started to really get anxious! I still washed my eyes with cool water. My husband was home, and he heard me freak out! I showed him, and my eye ball was all red, and so was the skin that was in there! My eye was also swollen! I've never ever seen, nor heard of anything like that! There was no way that I could have done that while I was sleeping! I can't even put my arm up that high! It was such a nightmare! The rest of the night, I couldn't feel my eye! It was numb, and I couldn't feel me blinking either. That whole situation seemed to come out of a Twilight Zone episode! If anyone else has had this happen to them, or knows someone that this has happened to, could you please let me know? I don't know if it is because of the fibromyalgia. I just don't understand it. This whole thing with fibromyalgia, is scary to me. It's because of me loosing things that I used to be able to do. It takes from you, and doesn't give back. Thats what I've noticed so far. ~*~*~*~*~Toodles~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: