Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Couldn't sleep again......!

This is Tuesday morning. I couldn't sleep again. I know, what's new?! My physical therapist came yesterday. This massage therapy hurt so bad. But, afterwards I feel some relief. She told me how swollen my back and shoulders are. I already know that one. She told me that my legs were swollen as well. Again, I know that one too. This time, with out me asking her to, she massaged my hands for me. Boy did that feel good! She must have noticed something, because she wouldn't have done that if there wasn't. It did feel good. I'm going to ask her if she could keep doing that, because it did seem to help my hands somewhat. Even on the bottoms of my feet, there were small muscle cramping. Now that hurt a bit, but again, it felt a little better after she rubbed them. :o) Yes, I'm still having the same old problems that I mentioned below. Nothing has changed. If I could get more sleep, I know that would help as well. But, I know why I'm not getting any right now. I just have so much on my mind that just will not go away! I woke up at 4:00 this morning. It would be nice if I could get a nap in today. I know that would help me a lot. Oh well. I already have a feeling that I probably won't today. There's just too much stress I'm going through right now, and It's effecting my sleep. How do I get rid of it? I do relaxation techniques. This is just my life, as I know it. I know how to solve it, but I would hurt my daughter in the long run. She's living a lie with her boyfriends mom! It's killing me to see this! I told her yesterday that she needs to tell her the truth. She is living on a lie. I feel that she needs to tell his mom. Because if she finds out from someone else, she won't be happy about it! Oh well, it's her life, if she wants to live that way, then so be it.  

No comments: