Friday, August 6, 2004

Just because.

Thank God it's Friday! Well at least it will be a good weekend. So far, this whole week has been painful in many ways. I'm still in a lot of pain this morning. So far, theres nothing new that hurts. :::crossing my fingers::: My physical therapist massaged my legs, and it hurt so bad. My calves especially! MAJOR OUCHIE! And my shoulders! When she was rubing my back, it had a lot of muscle's that were all cramped up as well! I just don't understand this disease! Again, after she leaves, the pain comes back the way it was before she came! But at least it's a little bit of releve! When she was massaging the bottoms of my feet, I felt little mucsle cramps in both of them too. More so in my right foot. How is this all possible?! I was able to take a nap yesterday. I knew if I didn't, I would be in more pain then I was. Taking naps really does help. Thats why I try my best to get one in every day. If I can't, I know that the evening is going to be a rough one for me. Pain wise. Oh well. My daughter left yesterday. Thats another pain that I'm going through as well. She told me that she will be back on Sunday. I hope she keeps her word. I miss her so much already! :o( It's really hard for me when she's not here. She helped me so much during the day. If she seen something that needed to be done, she did it with out me having to ask her. Meaning helping me. She knows me that well. She would help me to bed if I was dizzy, so I wouldn't fall. She would remind me of things, instead of me using my post-it-notes! She was my witness to anything that went wrong during the day. If anything happened to me, she helped me out by telling my husband. Oh well. Now...this I find kind of weird! lol I seen a mouse run past the t.v. in our living room! Imagine that in August! I had no idea the my daughter was afraid of them! Because I was trying to find it, and get it out of were it was. She started screaming, so I stopped! LOL So, we have a mouse in the house in August! Thats funny! :o) Right now it's 52 degrees out side! Cold! But, I sure like it! The only thing that is hurting me right now are my legs. Thats a good thing for me. It shouldn't get too much hotter today. Which is another good thing for me. That way, my muscles shouldn't hurt me as badly. I wonder if anyone else has that problem? Does the heat bother your muscles? What makes your muscles feel better when they are all cramped up? I know for me, I have to be in a temprature controled inviroment. At least 70 degrees. If it gets hotter than that, I get worse. I know I freeze everyone out, but I have to have it that way. I'm going for now.....Shows Over!!!

No comments: