Thursday, August 19, 2004

What a day!

What a day this was! I slept through most of it! I remember getting up at 8:30 a.m. and having my coffee. I took my medicine, and played a few games. At around 10:00 a.m. I layed down, because I was feeling as if I had a bunch of weight pushing down on me. Just generally, not feeling very well. I also have the "shakes" again today. I woke up at around 3:45 p.m.! Wow! I think my cold is making me feel down and out! I hate having a cold. This is the third time around, of having it! When someone in the house gets a cold, then I get it, and if someone else gets it, I get it again! Thats whats happening! lol Darn it! :o) Besides having the shakes, and not feeling very good, my legs are still hurting me. My hips are also. If I walk to far, then my lower back kicks in too. Geesh! Enough is enough! We are having a storm right now. But that one thing that doesn't affect me. Neither does humidity. It's my muscles that ache, not my bones. The humidity, and a storm, just makes it harder for me to breath. I talked to my daughter, and she said that she can come up this weekend! I can't wait. It's been a few weeks since I've seen her. :o) My sister came over yesterday to see if I needed anything done, or help with anything. That was so nice of her! I really appreciated that! :o) My father in law fixed the breaks on my car! YAY!!! Now I'll be able to drive if I need to. :o) It's been months since I last drove! It just makes me feel better knowing that it's out there, if I really do need to use it. I don't feel so stuck here now. I need to go. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*BYEEE~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: