Monday, August 16, 2004

Oh forget IT!!!!

It's 48 out this morning. Oh well. This is Monday, and I absolutly hate Mondays! I feel so alone. Thats because my husband goes back to work. And my son works. I did, however, get an email from my daughter. I really miss her too. Oh well...too bad she didn't realize what she had here. They never do. I shouldn't have ever said that I was glad that I was diagnosed while my children were grown. Nope....I would like to change that. If they were still in junior high school, then it would be so much better. I have my sling on, because my left shoulder is hurting still this morning. My hips, and legs are really bad. I'm going to ask my therapist about my hips. I can hardly walk anymore. It doesn't really matter anymore if I can or not. My nerves are just litterly shot to hell this morning! Today is "piss and moan" day for me. I'm allowed to have them. :o) My nerves bothering me, sure doesn't help the pain any! I wish I had a stress free life. Wouldn't that be nice!? :o) Uh....yea....right! Today is my bestfriends birthday, and I don't have anything to give to her. :o( She's always getting me things. All I have to give her is just me! :o) lol I could call her on the phone and sing happy birthday to her! lol Going now! ~*~*~*~*~*~*POOF*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: