Wednesday, August 4, 2004

Do I have to answer that?! lol :o)

Today is Wednesday. Yesterday I made a point to just take it easy. Again, I wore myself out by pushing myself too hard when I was able to get out. When I do get out, I think the reason I do push myself, is because I still think that I can do more than I can. But, I soon pay for it though! OUCHIE! My calves on both legs are hurting me so badly, it's very hard to even walk. They are both "flexed" and in a big ball! I tried stretching them the day before, and it didn't help. It usually does. I must have really worked them too hard. Plus it being so hot out doesn't help matters either. It does make my muscles worse. They cramp up so bad. I have my air a/c on and both fans! It's 72 out already! It's hot in here as well. Well, according to me it is. I get so over heated on the inside too. I don't know if thats part of fibromyalgia. I didn't have any hives this morning when I woke up. So I suppose that means it was something that just happened because of being upset. I get hives, and nerve "bumps" when I get upset. This morning, besides my calves, my shoulders still are hurting me, and my thighs. My left I isn't all red anymore. I used a lot of eye drops to help both of my eyes. Because they bothe were also hurting. I know it may sound weird, but, my eye balls hurt at times. And it hurts to even move them. I went to have them checked last year by a neuro-opthamologist. He said that I had nerve damage behind both eyes. So, maybe thats why they hurt at times. And, I can only use an eye moisturizer or fake tears. I'm not suppose to use something like visene or anything like that. Plus, I've been under a lot of stress in the past few days as well. My daughter is leaving tomorrow to go down south to her boyfriends mom's house. I have a feeling she isn't going to be back. She told me that she would be back on Sunday, but I don't think so, because her boyfriend is suppose to be home on the 9th I think. :o( I don't know what I'm going to do without her here. Oh well. My mom called me last night to check up on me. I told her about my calves, but other than that, I told her that I was fine. I don't like to tell her too much because then she worries. She doesn't need to worry right now because of my sister and her husband. I got up a little too early this morning. But thats ok. I'll just have a longer day. I would like to take some photo's before my daughter leaves tomorrow. But, the way I feel, I know that I can't get out today! It would really do me in! Thats life for me! Besides, my legs wouldn't make it, I have a hard enough time walking around the house! Boy.....I'm starting to feel my thighs cramp up already! YIKES! I hope this isn't a sign of what today will be like. I bet it is, though. Oh joy! Now my whole legs are killing me! I'm going to go now! Bye!

No comments: