Sunday, August 15, 2004

Need to release.

I got up early this morning. It figures, because I have a lot on my mind. I'm almost on over load. That just might be one of the reason's for some of my pain. Who knows? My left shoulder is really hurting this morning. My legs are killing me! Last night, I could hardly walk. This morning, it seems that they're going to be the same today as well. Oh joy! Plus, I still don't feel good again. I just had a hard cramping "spell" going all over my left leg! OUCHIE! I kind of need to release some of the things that are on my mind this morning, and I hope you don't mind. It's called, "Therapy for Lisa!" This has to do with my daughter. Oh gee, imagine that! When my daughter left, on the 5 of this month, she told me that she would be back on the following Sunday. She's still not home! I don't understand. She say's it's because of her boyfriend. She wants to stay with his mom, and wait on his phone calls. She did that here?! I don't know what the difference is. Again, I allowed her to hurt me again. I should know better by now. I need to go now. This is a very touchy subject for me right now. Bye.

No comments: