Saturday, October 6, 2007

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



 


Good evening....I do hope and pray that everyone is doing/feeling great and in no or not much pains!


Since I wasn't feeling very good today, I layed down and took a nap. It was like my body just passed out and gave up on me! And I slept for 3 hours! My husband was getting worried about me and came in to check on me. Bless him! I'm still not feeling well at all. I just can't even put my finger on it as to why I'm not well. My chest pains have gotten much better as well. Whew!
I talked to my husband about what has been going on and why I had to vent. He's not at all very happy with this same old situation...so he wanted to write something himself. I'm glad that he knows and has seen what is going on. Please remember, I'm only sticking up for myself! Ok. I just will not go through anymore abuse in my life. Even this verbal abuse.

After a shower...I am still having the same dizzy/balance problems. :::sigh::: This too shall pass!
I couldn't go to the derby to see my son in law in it. My daughter did take a video of it. :o) It was fun to watch!
I was hoping that they would spend the night again! :o) I love when they do that! :o) They really cheer me up! :o) But....they had to go home just for tonight. Maybe again tomorrow night! :o)
I just love to have my family and best friend around me! There's nothing better than that! :o)
I've ordered a few books from Amazon.com by Mary Summer Rain. She's one of my favorite authors! I received two of them today and 4 of them yesterday! YAY! I can't wait to start reading them! So, now I have all of her books....I highly recomend her books!

I'd really like to get out our halloween decorations out and get them put up for my grandson to enjoy! :o) I didn't put them up last year...he was too young and I just wasn't up to it. This year I want him to see all of the cool things! LOL I know he will like it!
I just took 2 pain pills. I'm in a lot of pain, and have been now for a few days. Thats why I'm up at this hour. Too much pain = no sleep! I do hope that they help.
I think I'll end here! Thank you all for all of your support and advise! I really do appreciate it! Please....Watch, read or do something that makes you laugh! It's a natural medicine! :o)


 


 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, well sounds like you an I are in the same boat this morning, took  a pain pill myself a while ago and it has not helped much. I think I am going to go clean my utility and panty, it is a mess and it will take my mind off the pain in my lower back and neck.
 I am sorry you are still dealing with that person they lived next door to you didn't they ? I remember reading that in your journal I think.. Well I am off to the laundry room, hope you get out of pain and can get some sleep.. Hugs..BJ

Anonymous said...

Yes, sleep when you need too, the body doesn't lie!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I hate to hear that you are feeling bad :(, but I'm glad you got to spend time with your family! Have fun decorating for Halloween, it's my favorite time of year! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Get as much rest as you can...sleep is a good thing.  Hope you can get your decorations up...bet they will be awesome!  You venting to your hubby is good too....glad he understands.  Have a great Sunday...and REST!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hope you are feeling better today, Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Iam pleased you told your husband what has been going on ,hope you feel better today ...love Jan xx