Saturday, October 6, 2007

From my husband.....

Hey guys...what's going on! The only thing that I remember that I helped some neighbors of mine, move in some stuff. I never asked them for anything. I actually do remember asking why are you buying the nail gun and air hose. I tried to help settle the deal with the motor cycle. I never went over to your house without being asked. The cart, I actually remember asking if I could just buy it. I was told, "No....we will just cut our losses and leave it at that." I bought the lawn mower, the desk from your sale. Thanks. If I have done anything to you, please let me know. You know my phone number, I would really like to get this under control. I don't get on this stupid computer, but it effects my life when things are typed, (not said) on this computer to people that do use this computer. ( My wife and my step daughter) How can we resolve this?


Call me. You really need to stop this.


Jim


 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really am lost here-is this something personal and I shouldn't have read it??

Anonymous said...

WTG Jim!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Bullying should stop. Period.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, you can get it worked out. -Missy

Anonymous said...

By the way....no this is not funny by all means! Bullying and name calling needs to be stopped! And I'm very grateful for my husband standing up for me!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter... don't mind...
And those that mind... don't matter.

This is an old saying that says so much and is so true.
Life is to short to let small minded people upset you.
Take care and know your loved.

Anonymous said...

Actually we all would really appreciate it if you would behave in a mature matter and stop the bullying.  Please.  Thanks.  Tish G.