Friday, October 19, 2007

Today's the day!! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



 


Good morning everyone! I hope you are all feeling/doing great this morning!


Today I finally go see my neurologist! YAY! :o) I have things wrote down and a couple of suggestions from a friend of mine that I printed out, that I'm going to take with me. I don't know what to expect when I get there and I don't know how long it'll take as well. But....I'm not going to leave his office without something that will help me! My pain is invisable, but I sure can open my mouth and speak for it!

I had a great day yesterday! My son, daughter, son in law and Jim all told me jokes about me coming out! LOL They were good ones! lol My son in law had me laughing so hard! LOL They all were killing me! :o)
But, there was another thing that my family did as well. They all told me how proud they are of me for speaking up! :o) My support is tremndous! That makes me happy!

Yesterday, my physical therapist came and she still couldn't really do my left side. It still really hurts too. My nurse came also and did her thing. She took my blood pressure and it was fine, but just a bit low. Then she asked me to stand up so she could take my blood pressure, she had a thought......she took it again, and my blood pressure went down fast! She said that that could be a reason for me falling so much lately! I never thought of that one. So, I'm going to be more carefull when I stand up.

Things are really so different here! It's like since I told everyone that I was gay, there is a more relaxed feeling in the house! Plus, Jim has been talking to me again like he used to! I'm glad about that. He even wanted to play a few games with me when I had to rest in bed! Thats been a long time since he's done that one. The negative feelings are gone! YAY! Maybe I was feeling that way because I was carrying something for so long, and made it more tense here. That could be. Either way, it's gone! Thats what matters to me. :o)

I need to end this chapter for now, I need to get ready for my appointment.
I REALLY want to thank all of you for your support! The support in BOTH situations that was going on in my life! A HUGE Thank You! :o) And please....do something, anything, that will make you smile today! :o) It helps you to get through your day! God bless all of you!


 


 


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
In a rush...Good luck with dr.
Love,
D.

Anonymous said...

keeping fingers crossed that the doctor helps you with the pain. I am so happy your family is there for you. that is so awesome. Did the nurse say why your blood pressure goes so low when you stand up? I am curious about that question. (((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with Dr appt. {{}}
Sug

Anonymous said...

let us know what the dr says

Anonymous said...

Iam so pleased the atmosphere at home has improved ,its got to be better for you ,you wont feel so stressed good luck with the Doc ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

i hope the doctors visit went well!
Hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm pleased you've had positive reactions to your 'coming out', Lisa. Fingers crossed for your neurologist's appointment.

Anonymous said...

Hoping for the best with your appointment.  I'm glad you are feeling so much better now.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't be happier for you, girl!  This story probably has the happiest ending of any coming out story I've heard or been a part of.  
Being happy inside will make the outside stuff seem so much easier to take.  You found your inner you, your inner POWER.   Nothing can stop you now!
xxoo
MJ

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad everyone is being so supportive, Have a great Friday, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))I am very happy for you,you have an AWSOME familt.That makes me happy,because your happy.Have a good day and let us know how your app went.

Anonymous said...

I entirely missed that entry.

"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."  Psalms something......... I should know.

I am glad that you have support from your family, and I hope today did/does go well.

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the Doctor appointment.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Thats good news Lisa that you are feeling much better.I hope the future holds much better things for you now.take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

One day a woman's husband died, and on that clear, cold morning, in the warmth of their bedroom, the wife was struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there Isn't anymore. No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, no more "just one minute." Sometimes, what we care about the most gets all used up and goes away, never to return before we can say good-bye, say
"I love you."

So while we have it, it's best we love it, care for it, fix it when it's broken and heal it when it's sick. This is true for marriage .. And old cars .. And children with bad report cards, and dogs with bad hips, and aging parents and grandparents. We keep them because they are worth it, because we are worth it.

Some things we keep -- like a best fr iend who moved away or a classmate we grew up with. There are just some things that make us happy, no matter what.

Life is important, like people we know who are special. And so, We keep them close!

I received this from someone who thought I was a 'keeper'! Then I sent it to the People I think of in the same way. Now it's your turn to send this to all those people Who are "keepers" in your life, including the person who sent it if you feel that way. Suppose one morning you never wake up, do all your friends know you love them?

I was thinking...I could die today, tomorrow or next week, and I wondered if I had Any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that needed rekindling or three words needing to be said.

Let every one of your friends know you love them. Even if you think they don't love You back, you would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do.

And just in case GOD calls me home .....
I LOVE YA!!!
:-)
Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised.

lisa isaw this and thought of you