Saturday, October 6, 2007



Life is really peaceful when you know the LORD is living inside of you that you always have HIM to turn to in your time of need. How can things go wrong when HE is so RIGHT!

And I also want to remind everyone that when I am provoked....yes, I will get hurt, I will get upset and I will vent! This is a part of everyones lives....they have someone that will continue to be that nasty thorn in your side and will continue, no matter what! And to address some comments....I have gone private before and no, it doesn't work...spies! Yes, she is blocked. Yes, she does email me no matter what she says...I have the proof!
~~And this is one thing that I do find that she's slit her own throat over!~ No where in my last two entries did I even mention ANYTHING about me being upset over her wanting to write a book! Now did I! ~ She can't keep the lies straight! I keep my friends close...but I keep my enimies closer!
I'm going to also give Miss (kt) her own space in my journal. I am also VERY tired of being called an oompa loompa! She has to grasp at something! Like I've said before...and believe what you want...YES...she DOES write me things that only my husband, my daughter, my best friend and I would only know! So, that means that the regular reader has no idea what she's talking about so she can come out smelling like a rose! Here's a little sample of things that I have gotten....and you have your own opinion for yourself!


You say this is YOUR journal of YOUR thoughts and that this journal helps others???? Please! When all you do in YOUR Journal is Slander others. How does this help anyone? I have asked you in the past not to write about me. I read your journal to collect information, trust me not for pleasure) You write that I send you all these e-mails and letters and that we won't leave you alone. nothing but LIES. Again PLEASE Lisa, I've only sent you one letter and now 2 e-mails, All responding to the Bullshit and Lies you put in your journal about me.


The difference between a liar and a thief, in Gods eye is.... there is NO DIFFERENCE... I do not judge, I just state facts. If you or anyone in your fan club continue to slander me - I will have no other choice than to take further action. You brought this all on yourself. Leave me out of the equation.


 


All Christianity Aside,
How Dare you....... You are nothing but a LIAR !!!!
You say this had nothing to do with me - then how do
you explain your entry in MY SPACES Journal??????. YOU
ARE THE MOST SELF CENTERED BITCH I HAVE EVER, EVER IN
MY LIFE MET. Where did it become B and I's
responsibility to make sure your ASS is taken care of
or even helped when you won't get off your sorry ass
to help yourself. How much lumber(for a ramp)or food
for your best friends children do you think you could
buy for a carton of cigarettes, how much disability
access could you provide with a weeks worth of 12
packs. You have some nerve to think WE would EVER or
should ever help you when all you do is squander your
money. My way of life is the way it is because I GIVE
BACK TO THE LORD. I don't donate unwanted things to
charities or used books I no longer want, and consider
that giving. When was the last time you tithed????? No
matter what you say or do your simply jealous of what
happens when your love for GOD is stronger than your
love for "WHAT ABOUT ME".
IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL LISA, A COLD DAY IN
HELL, BEFORE I EVER APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR ANYTHING
ESPECIALLY HAVING THE WISDOM TO WALK AWAY FROM
STUPIDITY. I have met several people here in Piqua -
kind,generous people who think of someone else other
than them selves, but never in my life have I ever met
anyone like you.
Don't bother to comment in your journal (it will be
non effective) or send an e-mail (it will be deleted)
I think you have said enough, I wash my hand of this
filth.
Oh and P.S. We want the cart back, the nail gun &
hose. GO
AHEAD AND EXPLAIN THIS ONE TO YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR FAN CLUB.


BLAH, BLAH , BLAH, BLAH , BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.


Selfish and Sad HUH ! All one can do is continue to pray.


One last food for thought - God does work in mysterious ways - he even blesses those through what others have supposedly thrown away in their trash. 


 


You say this is YOUR journal of YOUR thoughts and that this journal helps others???? Please! When all you do in YOUR Journal is Slander others. How does this help anyone? I have asked you in the past not to write about me. I read your journal to collect information, trust me not for pleasure) You write that I send you all these e-mails and letters and that we won't leave you alone. nothing but LIES. Again PLEASE Lisa, I've only sent you one letter and now 2 e-mails, All responding to the Bullshit and Lies you put in your journal about me.


The difference between a liar and a thief, in Gods eye is.... there is NO DIFFERENCE... I do not judge, I just state facts. If you or anyone in your fan club continue to slander me - I will have no other choice than to take further action. You brought this all on yourself. Leave me out of the equation.


 


 


What is the matter with you? What in the world have I done to you THIS TIME, for you to write as you do. Why does everything revolve around LISA? I know of one of my readers that also reads your journal ~ because she makes it a point to let me know when your word of me are unkind. I do practice what I preach! I hope you find peace within yourself and take a different look at life.


As I had mentioned previously ~ It is considered slander when you write about others in a mean spirit (an opinion is one thing - being out right mean and attacking someone's character is another) It is reportable and I will if it continues. I am sorry you have gotten your panties in a wad over something that had absolutely nothing at all to do with You?!


 



Again....I still have more from her emails! Even though she is blocked...she somehow still can get through! I've even went to Joe about this. He says there's nothing that can be done if I have her blocked and she is still getting through.

And, NO....I have never and Will Never use my disablities nor Christianaty for grounds to use as a weapon! I'm just sooooo sick and tired of the little 'secret' entries that she knows that only certain people know about and then when I get hurt or upset and vent....thinks she can come out smelling like a rose! Not so! This is MY journal and I need to vent...I'm going to! No...I have NOT "copied" anything from her! In fact, if you ask my daughter and my best friend, they will tell you that it's the other way around! I've had this journal for 4 years now. I DO not vent about anyone else...because NO one else does this to me! Like I've said before, we live in the same town, and maybe she's afraid that I will spill my guts about how she really is and that would ruin her reputation that she hides behind called her journal! Since she's started this...hurt me and upset me.....by all means....I'm giving her the credit that she deserves! Here is your stage! Keep this up....I do have a lot more of your emails that I can share! I do hope that this will STOP today!
I pray for her!



 


 



 


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say this Lisa.  I have a good idea who this other person is.  What I don't know is why you two have gotten so worried about what each other is doing.  Maybe if you took the approach of trying to rectify the situation and not getting so upset, as this other girl seems to be just as upset with you, then maybe you would both be able to go your separate ways and relax.  I know this isn't doing any good for your heath, and I am sure the other girl just assume go on with her life without all this drama.  It does both of you no good.  Have a good Saturday, smile!

Phil

Anonymous said...

I think her words speak for themselves.  She's talking about you but from the perspective of an evil bitch.  For some one who's only written "one letter and two emails" to you, you sure do have a lot of poison words from her.  
Don't let her get to you too much.  But to be perfectly honest, I don't know what she's talking about because I don't really ever hear you talk about anyone other than you, your husband, your daughter and grandson, and occasionally your son.  I think she's on an ego trip.  She talks about you being ME ME ME.  But really, SHE is.
I'm also willing to bet the woman has her health.  That makes her words to you all the more horrible.

Anonymous said...

Exactly!!! Thank you for understanding....Yep, she has her health alright!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Lisa Hugs to you Love Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

OK..so this is someone you know in person? I don't recall you ever talking about anyone but your family or health care givers (your nurses, aides, etc.). So I don't know what this really is all about. I hope you can either resolve it soon so that it isn't such a source of frustration for you. This person obviously likes drama. Some people do..sadly.
Well...all I can say is good luck with the situation, and try not to let it frustrate you so much. It's not good for you sweetie.
Hugs..Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

May this come to an early conclusion, Lisa my friend.  I notice wounds heal faster when they're aired out.  Keep your heart, never let anyone rob you of your peace.  Everyone's so human, so fallable.  All of us.  xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  

Anonymous said...

I hope this soon comes to an end and you both find peace at the end of it Lisa.Knowone likes this kind of thing in there lives.Let alone you when you are not a well person.I will pray it is soon solved and all's well that ends well.Have a lovely day if possible.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

Stop copying the emails from that person, if person it be. You're torturing yourself and giving satisfaction to your detractor.
Suggest to allow only emails from those whose email addy is in your address book.
Take every screenname used by your troll out of your address book - when you reply, AOL automatically adds the email addy to your book, and that way they may be able to circumvent your block.

I've put an image of a troll in my journal. Have a laugh :-)
Be well.
Guido

Anonymous said...

not once have i ever seen you bad mouth anyone in your journal. so where does this troll get off saying your a liar. she needs to but out and mind her own business. ((((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, WOW!.... I really think ignoring it may make it go away.... if not, I would try reporting her to AOL or something. I know that's hard because you live in the same town, but it sounds like harrassment to me... :( -Missy

Anonymous said...

Does this woman live in the same town as you???  If so, I would just make a harassment report with the police.  Print out all her emails, etc for proof.  Take her to civil court.  This is ridiculous!
Hugs to you,
D