Friday, October 5, 2007

News from my nurse/and other things....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



Good morning to everyone! In hopes that everyone is doing alright and not in much/any pains today!


I suppose I'll start out with the visit from my nurse yesterday. She did the usual vitals. Firstly; my blood pressure was a bit low. But, it does that sometimes. Thats what makes me dizzy at times. She listened to my heart like always and found that my heart wasn't beating properly! She kept listening to make sure what she heard the first time wasn't just a fluke. No, it wasn't. I have that ireglular heart beat once again! Bummer. She told me that it isn't a very good sign. I already know this because of the heart attacks that I've already had. She called my doctor and let him know (the doctor that I don't like) and as she seen, he's not going to do anything! So, she called my neurologist to talk with him and to request that I have a hospital bed!!! :::Sigh::: I had one before. She even specified one with railings! I told her of this place called G.I.V.E. and thats where she gave him the fax number to fax the script to. I'm suppose to get more rest! Good Grief! That almost means that I'll be in bed most of the time! I told her about the fall last Friday. She looked me over and found some bruises. I had no idea they were even there. It upset her that I'm still falling.....me too! She told me that was a good idea that I got those new canes to use. She said that yes, they are better for balance. So....the visit with my nurse was very important. I like her, she's really good and doesn't leave a stone unturned.

I haven't had a chance to really talk to my husband this week. I tried telling him about my case managers visit and I did my best to let him know about the nurses visit. At least I got through about the bed that needs to be picked up today.
My son can run hot or cold with me. I don't understand why he is this way with me. Yes....he does understand what I have and what I'm going through....it's not that at all. Ask my daughter! He does it to her too! I had asked him if he could help me and pick up the bed for me. He has a truck. No. He tells me that "he" doesn't "think" that I need all of this stuff! Yes...his words! And they hurt. It's not up to him what I have or not! Yes, I've told him this. He can go and help all of his freinds first and then if he has enough time, "then" he'll help me or my husband if he needs it! So....needless to say, thats why it needs to be picked up today....my husband told me that he will only work half a day and come home and go and get it for me. We can't offord this! But what else can be done because no they don't do deliveries. My daughter and grandson were here yesterday. My daughter's appointment went well! More ultra sound pictures! :o) She has heart burn all the time. She just happened to be on the phone and holding her stomach. My son told her that, "If you get off the phone....you'll feel better!" Ummm, how?! As if talking on the phone is what causes heart burn! Geesh! :::uuuggghhh:::

So...I can't be on the computer for very long. I left out a few things about my heart. I just want to keep it to myself right now.
I have 106 journals to get to and I'll do my best to get to them all. I love all of you and I really hate that sometimes I can't get to them. Bare with me. :o)
I also have a few things that I would love to talk to with a few of my journal friends. Just some help on a few things. :o)
I will just write them. Believe me....I appreciate all of your support that all of you have given me! What a family I have in J-Land! :o) I have put the problems of my heart in Gods hands! I know He will do what ever needs to be done!
I'm going to leave it at that for now. :o) Please....laugh...smile....and hug someone today! :o) It's the best medicine there is! :o) God bless all of you!


 


 




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life never seems to get any easier for you does it Lisa?  I'm so sorry your son has attitude today.  You do need the bed so I don't see why he thinks you don't.  
Life and its blows doesn't seem to knock you down...do they?  I am amazed at your strength and endurance.  And your positivity.  You are a saint!
I'm so glad your nurse is keeping a good eye on your heart and other health issues.  You can have confidence in her without any worries.
I pray every night for you.
Take care and rest up .

Hugs
Jeanie xxx

Anonymous said...

Will say a prayer for you this morn my dear friend.
Sounds like your son is a lot like mine. :(
Hope this weekend goes smoothly.
Lots of love,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.....June:)

Anonymous said...

Am keeping you in my prayers Lisa.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I hope you will be okay its sad your son treats you like this. how is your daughter doing

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa....maybe it's just boys in general, because my son is doing some things I just don't understand myself.

Prayers for you always....

Michele

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you have an understanding nurse that helps you out,you need that.I am sorry your Son doesnt udnerstand what your going through.I will be praying He wakes up and He will be there for you.I know He loves you.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hope you can get things sorted with your son, Lisa. Had a great time reading through your joke entries, thanks for the laugh :-D)

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Lisa}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


Deb

Anonymous said...

i am praying someone got you that bed today.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Glad you got a nurse who takes care of you and that you are happy with.
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I'd tell your son he is causing the heart burn. I'm so sorry he is like that.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the visiting nurse is so on top of things for you!  It's what you need.  As for your son....I can't figure that one out.  
You get some rest! And yes....Laughter is indeed the best medicine!
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

Glad the nurse took care of some matters. Sorry to hear your son is being this way. I think it's because he is in denial that his momma is so sick. ((((((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I think I'd ditch the dr. you don't like and find a new one.  Why keep him if he nevers does anything for you?  Gosh...that makes me mad!  I wish your son was more understanding.  He sounds like one of my nephews (he's 26).  He treats my aunt like your son treats you.  She's in bad health too with heart problems.  Ugh!
Hugs,
D