Sunday, October 7, 2007

Selfology MEME

I got this meme from Michele! 


 


MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?  Ranch

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?   Taco Bell

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?    Red Lobster

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?   20%



Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?   Oh Geesh...this is a hard one...um....cereal! :o)~

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?   Pepperoni-sausage

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?   Butter and cinnamin


TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?   Clouds Orignal huh! :o)

Q. How many televisions are in your house?    3



BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?   Right

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?    Yes-I've had a hysterectomy, a left breast biopsy...took a tumor out-teeth-and 2 babies!



Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?    8 years ago

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?   My grandson! :o)

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?    Yes, I fell last year coming out of a store and bounced my head on the pavement!



BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?     I already do

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?    I like my name! :o)



Q. What color do you think looks best on you?    LOL...Browns-nutural colors?

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?   Yep! A tooth-any a lot of bugs from riding a motorcycle! Ick!



Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?    Yes-My daughters!



Q. Has someone ever saved yours?   Yes-My husband

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?    You betcthya!

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?   Nope!

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?   Nope!

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?   Sure would!

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?   Yes I would!

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?   No way!

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?   N/A

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?   LOL...yes, I loved it!

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?   Carpet




Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?  Sit

Q: Could you live with roommates?  yes

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?  Too many to count!

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?  About 2 years ago when our neighbors wanted us to know where are property line was! LOL


Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?    Just me!

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?   God

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last Friend you talked to?  My best friend

Q: Last person who called u?   My best friend

Q: Person you hugged?  My grandson and my daughter and my sil and my husband!


FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?  13

Q: Season?  Spring

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?  No

Q: Mood?  Happy



Q: Listening to?  The tv.

Q: Watching?  Nothing

Q: Worrying about?   My daughter and my health


RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?  The bathroom!

Q: What can you not wait to do?   Travel


Q: What's the last movie you saw?    The Break up!


Q: Do you smile often?   Yes, I smile all the time!

Q: Are you a friendly person?  You bet I am! :o)


 



Tags: ,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))Intresting answers.I liked them.Have a nice day.Except,you swoled a tooth before?Ouchie.

Anonymous said...

thesee are goodtoo

Anonymous said...

You gave some great answers....hope you have a lovely Sunday...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Explain to me how you already know the date that you are going to die?  Unless you are going to kill yourself on that particular date I can't see how you could know that.  Anyway, have a good Sunday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

lol u said the two babies with pride i know thats right my mother had a hysterectomy i thought she would never recover she was down and out for a while i guess her body was lookin for her ovaries.

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all I love that you've had two babies "removed" from you, lol... and that God is #1 on your Top 8, aww. But question: "If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I already do" Am I missing something here?

I hope you're having a fabulous Sunday.
Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Lisa, love your answers, Hope your Sunday is going well, Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

To a few comments~~~~~ I know when I'm going to die because I've already been told my prognosis from my neurologist. And this is something that I will not disclose.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Cute quiz..:) -Missy

Anonymous said...

h