Sunday, October 21, 2007

I would like to know/and good news!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



                        Good morning! I hope everyone
                              is doing well on this
                                beautiful Sunday!


 


Firstly; I have to say that I'm surprised by the poll I posted! 27 votes, and 17 comments! Alright....I "got the hint!"

I was going to do a video entry this morning. It's kind of hard to get across to people without seeing them, the tone in their voice and their facial expressions!

I would like to know who were the ones that voted no and why. Lets be honest here, I have been!

I didn't sleep very well last night. My back and my lower back the most, was really hurting me. I'm not on any medicines for the osteoporosis. I'll get through this though!

Last night, we played cards in my bed. I kicked his butt! lol The game was Back alley bridge, I think....I've never heard of it until I met him. It's fun! I had a new deck of cards and they were so slippery...lol....it was a bit hard to hold them! :o)

I want to thank Sugar for the cool graphics that she made for me! :o) Thank you! I love them!


I have planned today to do some crafts! :o) I love crafts! When my children were growing up, I used to keep teaching them in the summer break and on Thursday was craft day. They really has fun! I remember that Wednesdays were to go to the park and do excersices. I would print out work papers for them to do and I made sure they would do them and to get them right so they wouldn't have problems when they went back to school. We had lots of fun doing that!

I'm still pretty backed up on your journals. I'm doing my best to get to them all! :o) I don't know how I got so backed up! lol Sorry.
I'm kind of sad today. I don't know why. Maybe it was just seeing the voting results. It did bum me out. Especially when I really thought that all of you had no problem with me coming out! And were supportive. Again....it goes to show you who your true friends and your fake friends are! It's surely getting narrowed down! Thats why I'd like to know who voted no. I won't be mad or upset, I just want to know thats all. I've been nothing but honest in this journal and I would like it if you were honest as well.
I was going to talk about my good news that I have. I just don't feel up to it right now.
Sorry.

Oh....this is for the people that make tags. Why don't you do tags for the people that are gay? Like Sugar did for me. Just a question.

I need a hug so bad! Any offers! lol :o)
My energy is pretty low today as well. It feels like I'm walking and moving around in something thats real thick! If that makes sense! I'm just going to be extra careful today. I'm not in the mood to fall! Well....I never am! lol
Thats the end of this chapter.........


I really don't know what to say here. I always thank all of you for your support, but I'm not sure now if I even have it!
But I will thank all of you for your comments, I really appreciate them! Believe me, they get me through my days!






 


 


 


26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I voted yes.
Just so you know, makes no difference to me.
You're the same girl...
I say, good for you.
Have a good Sunday.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I voted YES!  I thought a coming out party was a great idea!  I think you should do it on your blog.  Take a weekend or a week and just post gay content.  And pictures of you in your new dyke clothes ;)  LOL.  (something tells me after seeing you in that bikini that you're more of a lipstick lesbian).  And don't forget June.  June is Gay Pride month.  You'll need to get someone to take you to the parade next year!  Don't worry, I'll keep you informed!

Anonymous said...

YW for the tags, hope you get to use all of them. :)
I voted yes, but guess you already figured that one out, hehehe.
Hope you have a good day.
Huggies,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

PS: You did get more yeses than nos.  I was telling my best friend about you yesterday and she said she was so happy your family took it so well.  She said when she came out she lost every friend she had.  You're doing ok. Really.

Anonymous said...

ok........ with all the chaos that has been going on in my world I totally missed the entry... I saw Sug's today and thought... how'd I miss that.  I am so sorry... but know this.  I love ya for who you are not what anyone else wants you to be.  Surely you feel better and that is what matters.  Ya still have my support...
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

mornin baby, i voted yes honey. here;s a GREAT BIG HUG FOR YOU!!! did you get it... i love you honey know matter what. your still my first born daughter,and you will always be. just stay to the real you and you will be okay. love,love mommy

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Only goes to show that you're touching a subject which is extremely sensitive in people's mind - because of how it might reflect on themselves. I wouldn't read too much into it. On a J-land level, you've still got most of the friends you had before you 'came out'. Whether that extends onto a face-to-face level is an altogether different question. You may want to play this carefully, and whilst reading the signals not take it too hard if it comes out less than favourable.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping bye my journal.  I see you have a very complex life.  All the pain you are in and the coming out party and all.  You have a lot of courage and don't worry about people that may not be on your side.  Not everyone is going to agree with you on ever subject.  Here is a ((((Hug)))) for you!  Have a good Sunday.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I voted "Yes" for you hon, I am proud of you for being so brave and honest with us, here is a hug for you (((((((( Lisa ))))))))))) Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Take your right hand and put it on your left shoulder. KEEP IT THERE. Now take your left hand on put it on your right shoulder. NOW SQUEEZE!!!  That a hug from me :)
 Someone told me that when my husbad passed on and was far away she did a long distance hug. pretty cool
 Love ya hun
    Cindy

Anonymous said...

For the record, I can careless what your sexual preference is and support you no matter what.  I don't have a problem with what people are just sometime what they do.  Anyway, have a nice Sunday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you didn't sleep well lat night!
I hope tonight is better for you!


~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love your new picture in your sidebar, you are gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I haven't been on for a few days, company coming, house to clean, etc. so didn't see that entry.  I for one just accept people for who they are.  Not everyone is pro-gay I'm sure who reads your column, but they will stick with you in friendship and caring how you are doing healthwise.  Just accept that you are who you are dear, I'm me, someone else is into their thing, we don't all have to agree on everything alike, just be caring and acceptant in friendship, that is what really counts overall.  Arlene (AJ)  

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Just so you know, I didn't even vote. I don't know how I would help you with a party since I live so far from you.
Don't base judgments about poeple on that poll. If you start to do that..and start making assumptions.....that is what will make people leave you. Not the fact that you are gay! It looks to me like you got a lot of positive votes. I would think that is a good thing, right? That is the "hint" you should be taking.
Oh..and it doesn't matter to me if you are gay or not. My best friend is gay.
Hope you have a good Sunday.
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i hope you begin to feel better and quickly. If someone judges you, they dont really care about you. If not every person who comments did not do the poll that does not mean they dont care.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

oooh that sounds painful....hops on a plane,train,boat,two buses and a pedalo to come and hug you mwahhhs zoe xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up so I must have missed the poll or not gotten to it yet.  Sorry to hear you are feeling low today...sending hugs via cyberspace!!
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

Actually, Lisa, I commented and voted yes.  Really I could care less what someone's sexual preference is.  Hmm...why I've never made gay tags?  Good question.  I guess I just didn't give it much thought.  I really don't make couples tags much at all either.  Don't pay too much attention on the poll.  Many people lurk in journals who don't ever comment.  So pass me a beer.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

I ll have to go back in my emails and check your pol out

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am going to be truthful.  Somebody has to be.  Looks like nobody in here has the guts to do so.  I voted no.  Living a gay lifestyle is not okay.  While it is not a sin to have an attraction to somebody of the same sex, it is a sin to act on that attraction.  We know this from the Bible and the Church.  As Christians we can't just say that we believe in the Lord and then do anything we want.  We have to walk the talk.  This is what it means to be with the Lord.  That doesn't mean I don't love you (because I do, a lot), it just means I don't love the behavior.  I am hoping and praying for you to change.  You know, you do influence a lot of people because you have a wide readership.  Please consider this.  Telling you this because I care,

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

I agree with Krissy to some point..however I believe it's Lisa's life & lifestyle. That it is between her & God, being a Minister & a Christian, I know what it says in the Bible. I also know that you cannot force someone to change, that you can only be there for them & pray for them.
I do not agree with Lisa's sexual choice, but that is her decision, & I am her friend.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))I am confused about the voting thing,I really dont know anything about it.But I will tell you,you are my friend,Gay or not Gay.You are the same person I came to know and ove.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

You coming out is entirely different from someone helping you get through a party.  I didn't vote either way (besides, I just read it!), cuz I don't live anywhere near you if you decided to throw such a party.  I suspect people likely said no if they didn't live near you, but, I'm not those people so I can't truly say.  I am, however, supportive of you as you, however and whomever you believe that to be:)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love you gal, but I think polls and coming out parties for sexuality are way off track.  Do you think any one here cares who I'm sleeping with or not?  The Bible tells us that homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord.  I pray for you for your physical ailments.  I have some of the same.  But breaks my heart to have you throw what you believe is your sexual orientation to people who will do nothing but try to hurt you. Much love and prayers, Penny  http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/TimeforaLittlePoetry