Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another day/and a prayer needed....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



Good Morning everyone!


I was able to sleep last night! YAY! ........because my daughter and grandson are here again! :o)
There is a pretty bad smell in their appartment building. Everytime my daughter goes home, she gets sick as soon as she gets there! My husband and my son in law both smell something pretty rank too, so it's not just her with her just being pregnant. Her husband tried to get rid of it by using some 'smell good' stuff...but she said that just made it worse because now she can smell the bad smell and the good stuff all mixed together and thats making her sick too. I feel so bad for them. Everyone has looked everywhere in their appartment, and didn't find anything! And now what ever it is, it's in the hall ways too! When they left yesterday, she walk in her appartment and right away got sick and then came back here! God bless her. So, I had my 'sleeping buddies' in bed with me again! And my little snuggle bunny! :o)
She has classes later on today. I have the Adult Day Care Center to go to. I really do hope that she feels better today. Maybe I can just talk her in to just staying here. With her getting sick like this, she has lost now over 20 pounds! Not good! Maybe I should stay over there.....it might help me lose weight, if I yak all the time! I have a weak stomach as it is.

I've been having a sharp pain on my left side in my ribs. I had my husband look to see if I had anything there, and he said no. I had him touch that area and I about slapped him! Ouchie! I think I have a broken rib/ribs. I could have done it when I fell. The right location. Geesh! I've had soooooo many broken ribs in my life! It won't make any sense to go and get x-rays, because they can't do anything for it. :::sigh:::
My nurse comes tomorrow, I'll just have her take a look at it. If it's not one thing, it's another! Good Grief! And I'm out of my pain pills! Yikes! That figures! lol But....this pain isn't at all even close to my MS and Fribromyalgia pains. Whew! So...I can take it! :o) I have to, I have no choice! lol
Please, don't give up on me with reading your journals.....I'm not on the computer as much lately. I've been resting a lot lately to try and get my body back as much as possible! I have to take care of it....no one else can. I'll be around when I can. :o) Like right now, I have the shakes pretty bad and I'm dizzy. And right now, my right leg is numb from my knees down! What a weird feeling! From my knees up into my thighs are find and I can feel! Crazy huh! I feel like someone is either hugging me too tight around my trunk area, or I have it 'wrapped' real tight! Strange feeling! But agian, thats all seperate from the broken rib feeling! Confused? I know I am! lol I don't get it either! :o)

I really do hope that all of you DO have a wonderful day! :o) Hey...it's hump day....so the week is almost over! YAY! :o)
I know I can't wait until next Friday....thats when I go see my neurologist! Yessss! And I really trust him!


I know that I've asked so much of you, but I would like to know if you could say a prayer or just send good vibes to me? I don't really want to post whats wrong yet. Another thing I REALLY need to talk to my nurse with. This just kind of scares me, thats all. Thank you so very much...from the bottom of my heart, to yours. There are a lot of things that I don't write about or even mention when I write in my journal. This is one of them. As soon as I can get some answers and able to talk to my nurse, maybe then I'll write about it. But not until then. :o)
I also want to thank all of you for all of your support! If you only knew how your comments help me to get through my days! Well. they do! Thank you! God bless all of you!

P.S. Please go and get checked and have a mamogram! It could save your like!


 


 


24 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will keep you close in prayer....i hope all goes well and that sharp pain goes away quick. Hate to hear about that bad smell over at your daughters...i hope it goes away quick too!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about the pain in your side! I sure hope it is not a broken rib!
Your daughters apartment and the smell? Could it be a dead mouse somehere? in the ducts or walls?
My house was really smelly back in aug and here it was from having the house shut up all summer and just running the AC  I turned it off for the week ( thank goodness it was cool enough that week) and the smell went away!
BUT you get to spend time with your daughter and grandson!  :)

~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

hope your pain nad the smell goes away fasat you need to get hat rib checked out

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

MAYBE THERES A DEAD RODENT SOMEWHERE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT,WHERE YOU CANNOT SPOT IT.OTHER TIMES SOMETIMES A FAULY ELECTRICAL SWITCH OR SOMETHING WHEN IT IS GETTING REALY HOT IN THE WIRING BEHIND TH EWALL AND IT IS THE PLASTIC THATS SMELLS FROM THE SOCKETS.WITHOUT ONE KNOWING.IT  SMELLS AWFUL TOO.A BIT LIKE A FISHY SMELL  THAT IS IS. POOH!! LOL!! I HOPE YOUR RIB SOON FEELS BETTER AND IT ISN'T BROKEN LISA.ALSO IHOPE THERS NOTHING SERIOUS MORE GOING ON WITH YOUR HEALTH.PLEASE TRY REST .HAPPY TO KNOW YOUR DAUGHTER AND GRANDSON WERE WITH YOU AGAIN.I HOPE SHE SOON GETS THE ANSWER TO THAT HORRIBLE SMELL WHICH ISMAKING HER SICK TOO.WHOOPS SORRY ABOUT HE BLOCKS LOL!! Take Care Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Ribs are very tender... they don't have to be broken to cause horrible pain.  I bruised mine once and could barely breathe for several days and hurt over all for almost a month.  I don't envy you that one!  It's very possible it happened when you fell...
And call me morbid, but usually when there's an icky smell that no one can explain or get rid of, someone has tried to hide a body somewhere.  As your daughter who out of her neighbors is the most likely to be a serial killer.  In the meantime, having her stay with you is a good idea!  ;o)

Anonymous said...

Post when you're ready, Lisa. Sorry to hear your daughter has a problem in her home, and I do hope her vomiting can be brought under control. Doctor should be able to prescribe something if it's really bad.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, have they contacted the apartment management, could be a dead rodent, maybe mold has developed in the wall linings.  Needless to say this needs to be checked out immediately for the health of all who reside there.  If the apartment management isn't willing to get on this, call your local city health department. Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday....June:)

Anonymous said...

Someone else suggested what I was thinking - a rodent could have died in the wall or something.  On the bright side...it is good for you to have them there!!!  I do hope you start feeling better - Prayers for you.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

Ido hope they can get to the bottom of the smell ,how awful for your poor daughter sonin law and the baby ,still at least it gets them to stay with you which you so enjoy ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hope they can get to the bottom of what is making that bad smell at your daughter's apartment, it may be a rodent that died in the walls, sending good healing vibes your way, Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Dtr needs to contact apt manager about the smell...could be dead rodents.
Hadn't noticed you not being on computer as usual, been getting lots of alerts from you, seemed about normal to me.
Hope you get to feeling better soon, will say a prayer for you.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You are always in my prayers. I am sorry about your daughter being so sick. could something have died in the apartment and is rotting away. just a thought, does not sound nice at all.
many hugs to you
love katie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))) Lisa.  Glad you got some sleep.  Don't worry about the journals.  Your health is more important.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the smell is originating from someone else's apartment? The manager should be notified and he should check everyone's place out. Or maybe a rodent died in the walls. But, the manager needs to address it.
I'm sorry to hear about your rib. I hope you get your pain pills refilled and they help you feel better.
Pam

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))Can you get another refil on the pain pills?I hope you can,they at least help some with your pain.Man,that is so bad to hear abot your daughters apartment.I hope she stays at your house till they get rid of the smell.I saw Her belly and when I saw Her,She is tiny.She needs to eat.But She is very beatiful.You all are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Geez-sure hope all starts getting better for you.Am sending prayers your way.
Sounds like they need to get a professional in there to see what's causing that small.Call the landlord-maybe they will hire someone.
Hope you are feeling better.
**HUGS**
~connie~

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Glad you got some sleep last night.
I felt sleepy all day today.
I was going to clean at my Mom's and put some stuff in the back in a bag,
Cleaner with bleach...spilled out onto my carpet in my back seat...used to be grey, now bleached right thru mat...anyone have any ideas?
Hope you feel better about whatever you are worried about.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't break a rib and it is just bruised. Hope it feels better soon. Prayers coming your way.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

i hope you dont have a broken rib

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I will surely be thinking of you as I am sure you do  not share all your fears with us or every thing that is going on.  I think of you often.   Gerry