Friday, October 12, 2007

Today/pictures/and other stuff.....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



 


Good morning to everyone! I am hoping that all of you are doing/feeling better!


I really haven't been on very much still. Yes, I know I still post things in my journal. I'll get on line to see if I got an email from case manager that is very important, and I recieve jokes in emails from my great aunt and uncle, and emails from jokes and places of humor and if I laughed....I post it because I feel that maybe you will laugh as well! Everyone needs to laugh everyday! :o)
I've been doing the best I can with getting around to your journals as well. I'm down to 50 now! :o)
So, with that said.......
On Wednesday, I didn't go to the adult day care center. I wasn't up to it I guess. My daughter and grandson were here and I just spent time with them! As you can see from the video I posted....thats how it is in my house! lol :o) Very happy! Nothing fake about it! :o) My grandson can make me laugh no matter what! LOL He is such a ham! LOL And I just love to hear my kids and of course Kayden laugh! It just does something to my heart! It's great! :o)

My daughter and grandson have been staying here now for the week. Two days ago, I went with my daughter to go to her apartment so she could get a few things. And yes....Whoa....It smells pretty bad! Yes, my son in law did go to the manager and told him. So far, nothing has happened! Figures.
My daughter wanted Mexican food on Wednesday...so we went to our favorite place here in town, El Sombrero. :o) The best place around! It was just she and I! It was so nice to get out and just have time with her. :o)
Thursday, my nurse came. I told her about the pain I'm having in my left rib. She examined it and said that she feels it's broken, but I need to get an x-ray. She called my gp, the one I don't like. She told who ever she was talking to that she was my nurse and wanted to have the doctor order an x-ray that day for me. Now thats not a hard thing for my gp to do! She explained that I fell and when I was in the er, I didn't get and x-ray in that area. They told her that they will talk to the doctor and then get back with me to let me know either what he says, or when the x-ray would be. Guess what? I still haven't gotten a call and neither has my nurse!!! I told her how he was...and she gave me a list of other doctors that will come to my home! Yay! Now I like that! My case manager had given me a number for one as well...but when I told my nurse who it was, she said that she didn't want him to be my doctor. So, she gave me a list to call and recomended two of them that wold be great for me and my illnesses! Cool! And, they are female! YAY! Now that I like! :o) My blood pressure was a little low again. She checks my legs, ankles and feet for swelling and that one bed sore that I have on my right ankle. My right ankle and foot are always swollen. My foot is always cold and purple. I know thats a circulation problem. She keeps an eye on my right leg and that one of the reasons that she had me get the hospital bed so I will be able to have my legs up. :::sigh::: I'm still waiting for my son to get his friends over here to help get the bed in my house! gggrrr!

Yesterday....was just another day! The same things, but another day. I still feel as if I'm walking and moving in something thick! I don't get it! It's really starting to take alot out of me! I don't get it! Just know this too shall pass! I have no other choice but to ride out this wave too!
I haven't had anymore chest pains these past few days! Whew! VERY glad about that one! I don't want to have another heart attack! Scary and not fun! And with the way my heart is beating, really is making my heart ready at any moment to have a heart attack or stroke! It can happen at any time. Bummer.
Last night, my daughter and I watched 'Knocked Up." I liked it! :o) We also played Mancala! I love that game! She beat me twice! LOL I won once! :o) I want to go through all of my other games that we have, and see what else we can play! :o) Like I said...when we would have people over at our other house, we would buy a few new games! I had so much fun! Yes, I really do miss that. I loved to be a hostess! I always made little snacks for all of our guests! So much fun! I miss that too.
Today...I'm going to play a few of the vhs home movie tapes and just use my camera to tape them so I can show you! :o) Just great memories! Love that!
On that note....I've probably went on long enough now! LOL
I do want to thank all of you for your comments and your support! :o) It means so much to me! God bless all of you!


 


22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are adorable! You will miss playing in the bed when you have that hospital bed. There won't be so much room. But, I know you need it.
You sound so happy today. I hope you have a great day!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! {{}}
Hoping you feel better & have a nice wkend.
Hugs,
Sug

Anonymous said...

Im so glad your daughter is doing well and I love seeing all the smiles

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
((((((HUGS))))))!!! I sure wish I could do something to make you feel more like yourself again hun!I am so happy for you that your daughter and grandson have been staying there. Great medicine family is ;) Try to have a relaxing weekend and keep doing what your doing which is keeping your chin up. Your amazing hun!
Hugs,
Robyn

Anonymous said...

I like your graphics! I hope you are feeling better!
have a great weekend!


~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to go out and spend some time alone with your daughter....I so wish I had such a good relationship like that...and the pictures you posted were just delightful...I enjoyed seeing them too....June:)

Anonymous said...

So glad your nurse is watching out for you and gave you some doctor options---this is wonderful--I hope you find someone who you really can trust and that will help you out...I love the pics....they make me laugh...
If Nena does not get some help from management soon perhaps she could call the health department or a news consumer advocate and report toxic fumes...that she has a child and is pregnant and no one is helping her find out what the smell is...she might get faster help.
Enjoy the weekend!!!
Ellie

Anonymous said...

Say What???LOL
Good that you're getting a female for a DR. anf they come there-good deal
Never heard of mancala game...
Loved the pix
have a good day/
connie

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable, what a happy little boy he is...even if he does have stinky feet. LOL.  I cannot believe they didn't get you in for your xrays yet - you really should look for another gp since this one is not treating you good.  I hope you feel better.  Take care of yourself.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

broken ribs suck! I broke 3 of them at one time and there is really nothing they can do for them! I do hope that you get to feeling better and I am so glad that you are enjoying the time with your daughter and grandson.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))))))I am so glad you will finally get a good Doc and they will come to your house.I hope and pray you get a good one.

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling I may have cracked my ribs when I sprained my ankle.  When I fell, my ribs fell on the edge of the garden tub.  I mentioned it to my neurolgist because the fall has increased my back pain but he didn't order an x-ray or anything.  Oh well, there isn't much they can do anyways but in our case, you should get one and I'm glad you will be getting a different GP.  What good is a dr. who won't test or treat you?  Doesn't make sense.  Have a great night.
Hugs,
d

Anonymous said...

your grandson is a total dollbaby..SOOO Cute! I love to see happy pics and hear how content you are.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Happy to hear that you have a great nurse.
Time to fire that ass of a doctor...good riddins to him.
Sorry about your daughters apt. , but at the same time I know you enjoy their company.
I am ready for bed I am so tired.
A big Friday night for me...right?
50 journals??
I can't imagaine...I look at about 7 and sometimes that's hard for me to get to...how do you do it??
Take care.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are having such a good time with your family, and that your nurse cares so much! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you have a good nurse and glad you will get a new doctor too, Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

you got yourself a good nurse there. i hope one of those doctors can come to see you soon. and i love the pics. awwwww shes getting a baby belly. i can't wait for your new grandchild to arrive. (((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa ,Lovly pictures of your daughter and Kayden ,oh and the new baby too ,What a difference having a good nurse will make ,love your siggy tag was it one of Debbie's ? ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I was able to enlarge the first photo of your daughter and her son, and it is so cute.  He has such an infectious smile, just like hers.  Cute, cute, cute.  I wish I could get the rest.  I also enjoy the videos, too.  Gerry