Saturday, October 20, 2007

~My day so far/and a poll~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



I hope everyone are doing and feeling great this beautiful morning!


My daughter and my son in law and Kayden came over last night! And of course, you all know how I feel about when they come over! :o)My poor daughter was just so tired and weak. Bless her! She hasn't gotten sick in a couple of days, so thats a good thing. :::crossing fingers, toes and eyes:::
My grandson was wound up and onry as ever! LOL Too funny!


My son and his girl friend made supper last night! They cooked marinated chicken breast, scallop potatoes and a vegetable. :o) That was so nice of them to do that. My daughter and I were suppose to go out to eat, just her and I for a little break. But....I don't know what happened....but it ended up that we didn't go! :o( I think she's going down to Bellbrook to visit her dad this weekend....so maybe when she's up to it, we can try again! I'd really like that! :o)

Oh.... I almost forgot! Happy Sweetest Day!!! :o)

Last night when I took my pills, I could already feel a differance by taking the Lyrica! Not anything big, but like it was starting to take the edge off of the shocking feelings and more of the MS pains! So....I think I like this pill! If it's starting to help me already....a big YAY!!! :o) I really like my neurologist!
One thing that is a side effect...LOL....Just like I really need it LOL.....Is dizziness, drowsiness and my gait being off a bit! LOL My body's been doing that without the medicine! LOL Sooooo, I've been  doing my best when I get up from a seated position. Whew! Yes, I am very dizzy right now! lol It's just so funny to me...because I don't need a pill that will make me dizzy....I'm dizzy on my own! LOL :o) Good Grief!
Yesterday when my mom and I went to CVS to get my script filled, she got me some arts & craft things to do while I'm stuck in bed! :o) Yay! I so love to do those! I really appreciated that! :o) Because I'm running out of things to do in bed! Well...lol....you know what I mean! ;)
Jim asked me what I wanted for Sweetest Day, and I asked for more arts and crafts to do! He just left to go grocery shopping and said that when he gets to Wal Mart, he'll go to that section and then call me. He has no idea as to what that kind of stuff is! :o) Too cute!
I know after this, I'll heave to get back in bed. My pills are making me really dizzy. I just want to be safe.
I know I'm so far behind in reading your journals....I'm trying to get to them the best I can! :o) I have 121 to get to! :o) I might have to delete and start all over if you don't mind.


 




ukgal brought it up and it sounds like a fun idea! :o) Why not....it'll be fun to do! Maybe I can or someone else can make a certain kind of graphic! :o) I'll write my address in here for you! LOL Just kidding! No...but if you ever do want or need my address, just ask! :o)
I'm just playing around and having some fun! :o) And why not? eh!


I do want to thank you all for all of your support and such kind words! :o) Thank you! It really means so much to me that you do take the time to come and visit my journal and leave a message! Thats so very nice of you! And you really need to do or find something that makes you laugh! And I mean a belly laugh too! Theres nothing else better in this world that makes you feel like a laugh does! :o)
Have a waonderful day, and if you can, get out and enjoy your life on this beautiful day!



 


 


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad your new pills are helping, I would love to help you with a coming out party, your dinner sounds delicious you had last night, have a blessed Saturday, Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))I am glad your daughter and Her Husband made dinner,that was nice an I am glad the pill is working out for you.what is this graffic thing all about?HAve a nice dya.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that pill seems to be helping to take the edge off the pain.  Sounds like  you had a really nice dinner last night.  Hope your weekend continues to be good.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'd like your address.  Snail mail is still the coolest, man.

Anonymous said...

Im really pleased you are feeling better ,with the new pills ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad the meds are working already...
Have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your new medicines ARE doing the job. Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for your party.  Did you read my dialogue with my sister LaRae.  I do not believe she could ever have had a coming out party in Utah.  Coming out she so feared and rightly so, she must have concluded she would not survive it, but then she could not survive not being able to be honest, in my opinion, but members of my family are so against bisexuality in a human being, they think I am horrible for even thinking it, but I can't talk to her even in the land of the dead in my mind without considering this possibility.  She took all her secrets to the grave with her.  And there she will keep them until she is joined by her daughters and can tell them the truth, if that is the truth she withheld from them.  I think it is from what she tried to tell me, but nobody else can come out for you.  What a great day of liberation. I am so happy this could happen for you on this side of life.  It is so sad believe me when one can't come out because the support is not there, only abuse.  I do not think any group of people has been treated so badly down through history as those who are gay. I think it is a great tribute to J-Land that you are getting heart felt support, no matter what sexual orientation your friends have.  That is the mark of truly humane and civilized people.  Gerry  

Anonymous said...

Thank you Gerry! Yes, I am very happy that J-Land has given me support! Thats why I want a J-Land party! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

yeah!  glad the meds are working
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are getting some good results already.  Great!  With so much new technology and support for MS, you suffered far longer than should have been.  Hope your daughter starts to feel better.  She should be getting rid of the sick feeling soon.  LOL...I had so many alerts and got so far behind I had to turn them off for a while.  I'm trying to get caught up.  You know I read but many, many times don't comment or I wouldn't get anything read.  Ugh...hang in there and take pictures if you make your crafy stuff.  HUGS  CHris

Anonymous said...

Thats good the new meds seem to be taking an effect!

Anonymous said...

HI Lisa................Glad to hear the new meds are working. What kind of Crafts do you like doing. Email me and let me know.

http://journals.aol.com/blazensun/ishallovercome/
http://journals.aol.com/blazensun/dearkyle/

Sunny

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Glad you are feeling better with neurologist.
It is Sweetest Day here in Detroit, I know when I lived in Tennessee they didn't celebrate it.
I thought it was just in MI...lol  No big day to me!!
Wish I could be in Ohio to attend a coming out party for you, that would be so fun!!!  It is a gorgeous day here, I am sitting in the sun when I get off the computer, I know your weather is similar to ours we are both in the North East....

Have a good weekend.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I voted yes. I think it is wonderful that you came out and told everyone. And see no one left you for it. Why? Because we love ya. Now I wanna see all these craft projects your doing ok. (((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you're welcome, you are a wonderful person!  xoxo rose

Anonymous said...

Got to the poll ~ gave you a "yes".  Go for it girl & make it one to remember!!!  :)
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

Lisa, do you think you'd need help getting through a "coming out" party?  If so, do you want one now?  Whatever works best for you.  A party sounds fun, but not if you're not up for one yet.