Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just me again.....

My mom came over this morning to take me to the hospital. I finally got those x-rays! YAY!


The technition remembered me from when I went to the er two weeks ago. A very nice lady!
I also got some pain medicine. My mom picked it up on her way here, so I could take one before we went, to help with the pain in case I would have to do those akward positions for x-rays...you just never know! I was given Ultrum. I actually used to take that for my fibromyalgia a few years back. Why and how I can remember that...I don't know! lol


I also called my case manger. She is coming tomorrow with some places for me to take a look at that are in this county. Actually....it might be nice to just be by myself. Who likes to be a target when someone has a bad day? I don't!


My nurse also called me....she wanted to know if I got the x-rays and to see how I was feeling. I told her yes I just got back, and I'm in a lot of pain right now....and still! I don't know why...but it seems that I don't 'feel' the pains when something happens to me until a day or more later! I showed my mom the bruise I have on my left side rib area. She was upset. She doesn't like to see me in pain, so I try not to show it when I'm around her. Yes mom....I do that!
So far....the pain pill has only taken a bit of the edge off.....but thats still good to me! I stayed in bed again today to make sure I can heal properly.
I just now got up to walk around. I hate being stuck in bed! I have to 'move!' I'm listening the best I can. :o)
My daughter is feeling better today and went home. I was expecting for her to come back tonight....but dh called to check on her and she said that she was feeling better. Whew! I'm so glad. I worry so much about her.


This was an update from earlier. Thank you for all of your support and prayers. They don't go without being noticed!


Lisa


 

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, by the way... did anybody find that body yet?

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad your daughter is feeling better, you are in my prayers, Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Yes baby,I know you do.You're not fooling me. I,m your mom. When you hurt I hurt. Hope you get some rest tonight. Love Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got the x-rays that you needed. Go rest hun! You need it!!! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Glad nothing is broken Lisa.  After my fall, I didn't feel the pain in my back and ribs until 2 or 3 days later.  <Sigh>  I thought you had a laptop.  Are they going to get you one?
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that nothing is broken. I am glad that your daughter is feeling better. It is not easy to take care of a little one when you are sick!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you went to the er and got some pain meds.have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes a little more comfortable for you now Lisa and  things start getting better.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for you with all this pain.  I really wish I had the power to take it away from you.  Hope you have a pain free hump day.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your xrays & pain med. {{}}
Hope you can find a nice assisted living place & get all settled in soon. {{}}
Have a good evening.
Sug

Anonymous said...

have a good hump day

Deb

Anonymous said...

It may not be a bad thing to go in assisted housing. At some point your DH will need to give you more and more care. That does not bode well with some people and he does not want to see you suffer unduly,You will feel more secure knowing there is someone there to look after you.I am glad you got the xrays done.
love and fibro hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming the Xrays came back ok since you didn't say. Or did I miss it? I'm glad you got some pain pills. I hope they help.
Make sure you visit the assisted living place a few times before deciding on it. oh..and be sure to find out if they have internet access!!
Hugs..Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you can find a nice place tha may take your dog too.

Anonymous said...

I hope by now your pain has subsided.  Are you going to move permanently to assisted care?
I hope everything works out the way you hope for.  Take care,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

aw i hope the pain goes away soon!

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on alerts! Hope you are feeling better soon!