Saturday, October 20, 2007

A few pictures/a responce...

I absolutly love what I recieved for Sweetest Day! My mom and Jim had gotten these for me! I love crafts! No matter what it is. :o)


Well....I see that having a "J-Land coming out party" is going over like a lead balloon! Oh well. :o) I'll remember that! Thanks for being so honest.


I had a great day today! I did have to lay down and take a nap. I still like that new MS medication! But it sure does hit me like a 2x4 and knocks me right out! lol Thats ok because it is working and I can take the side effects better then I can all of the pains! :o)


Jim just asked me if I wanted to play some cards! Heck yea! I love to do that also! :o) oooooh and it's Saturday night and I'm going to be doing something exciting for a change! LOL Whoa now! :o)


Until next time......!


 


Lisa


 


 


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love doing crafts too.  I used to do different crafts and had a blast.  I just haven't made the time for a long time.  I haven't colored in so many years.  I used to love it -- not only when I was a child but later.  It's a great way to pass the time.  I hope your new meds help.  Blessings, Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i am glad you had a nice Sweetest day and how nice that your pills are working!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey! Nothing wrong with playing with crafts that are meant for kids. After all, we are just grown up girls! Fun, fun, fun!!! Love ya, Win =.)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have had such a wonderful day.  Make sure to have a wonderful day tomorrow as well.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your day Lisa.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you had a good day and that the pills are working, Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am glad that you are going to have fun tonight.
Good for you!
Happy Sweetest Day to you too.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks like Xmas at your house! What nice gifts you got for Sweetest Day. I never heard of this day...but I'll take it!
I hope you enjoy your crafts. You'll have fun doing them with your grandson, I'm sure! Let us know what you end up making. ok?
Have a good nights rest.
Hugs...Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

What is sweetest Day?  Lisa I never heard of it ,how ever I agree with the crafts .,I too do lots ,I knit ,sew, patchwork ,embroidery ,pleased the meds are working for you and you are getting a bit of respite from the pain ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I love your gifts!  Also you got 19 yes votes in your poll!  Have your party and to heck with the rest of them!  Send me your address and I can send you a gift!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I bet a certain lil grandson is gonna want to do crafts with his grandma, lol. ((((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))I am so glad the medicine is working fr you,I am so wishin it was Wed right now,I want to see my Doc so bad about how  am feeling.I belive I have restless Leg Syndrome,thats what my Arthitis Doc said anyways.I am glad you will be having an exciting day.Love you.

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you are liking the new medication ~ that is great!  Looks like you will be busy with your new crafty items.  Have fun!
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

cool fun stuf