Sunday, October 14, 2007

I honestly don't have a subject! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 




Good morning! I'm praying that everyone is doing/feeling this beautiful day!


Well....I'm glad you like my home videos! I love them too! :o) They always cheer me up if I need it!
Yesterday was a pretty busy day. My husband and my son brought in the hospital bed, and it was put in this room. A lot of the stuff that was in this room....had to be moved into my bedroom. So now, I have a lot of things that needs to be gone through and orginized.

We got a call last night after 8:30. My daughter wanted to know if we could babysit Kayden over night? We were Kind of in the middle of a lot of things, but we couldn't say no. :o)


The rest of the night, I just went around and did a few things that I knew I could do without hurting myself. And there's still so much to get done! :o)
It'll get done! lol No worries! :o)

In the videos that I've posted....yes, that is me! Just right before all hell broke lose on my body!
I kind of want to show how quickly these illnesses grabed ahold of my body and wouldn't let it loose! Pretty fast and crazy! It seemed to all happen within 1 month! No kidding! Then all of the medicines they tried on me just made me gain the weight! But...again, I was falling a lot even before my body got hit! Bummer.
I want to show by putting these video's up and when I've wrote about my life before this all hit...so there is some sort of a visual to connect to. And also with the videos that I've posted of me now! Big difference!


I got upset last night. Doesn't have to do with my illnesses. I guess I just don't understand people! I'm so not happy with this at all! All I can do is pray. But my tears just will not stop. What does 'Stability' mean to you? I know what it means to me and I just want to see if it's the same.                       Moving on.............

I have a lot on my mind right now....so I'm just going to leave it at that.
Thank you for all of your comments and kinds words! God bless all of you!



 


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have got that bed sorted at last. I am sorry you are heart sore. please know you are much loved here in Jland.
love and many hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Stability-hmmm,guess I would say' able to stand up and take care of the important things,being a reliable person'
We had plans for saturday night also,but then the grandsons call and wanna come over,and we had dinner plans today but Momma brings their school clothes and lunch box food--sooo that means I got them straight through.But-ya can't tell the little ones NO!!!
They appreciate every little thing we do or say....
I truly am sorry your health went downhill.It really is a lesson to those with fair health-that it CAN be taken away so quickly.
I wish there was a magic wand....I sure would touch you with it....
**HUGS**
connie

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a nice sunday!
enjoy your day!

~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

I hope your Sunday will be a good one.  Stability is pretty much being firm where you are, not going anywhere, reliable.  I hope that with everyone moving back in that it is a cause of much happiness for you and everyone else.  Have a nice Sunday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

When I think of stability, I think about finances...
Not sure what upset you.
But tell whoever to go to hell.
Sounds like you've got lots' of work to do.
I've got too much clutter in my house right now...
Enjoy Kayden.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the hospital bed ~ hopefully you will be much more comfortable and sleep better.  Stability....I guess to me it would be my husband.  He has provided me with more stability than I ever thought possible.  I don't know who or what has you so upset but don't let others get you down kiddo!
Hugs,
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

It's always so much work to go through things and organize stuff. Takes me a LONG time. Just take it one box at a time. You'll do it. After my mom died I had to organize her whole house. I promised if I would just do one box a day I'd get through it.
You looked pretty in the video! Wow what a figure you had! I've never looked like that!
Stability...well....to me it means being constant. Whether it's people, or jobs, or finances. To be constant and stable and have no big surprises. Unfortunately, life hasn't been like that for me.
Hugs..Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa I hope you get sorted .Don't try and run before you walk it will all get done in it's own good time.I know it's hard when you look back on those video's it has got to be.You are still so pretty and have a wonderful family too.How much your daughter looks  like you did in the video is unbelieveable.You are Both so attractive.I hope you are pain free today and stability in my mind is feeling secure and safe.Not feeling as though you are here there and everywhere all over the place as such.There have been many times in my life that I have sat and wept and felt I had no stability.I don't know why I still do at times.Life goes on love no matter what.We all have our moments.I hope you have a lovely Sunday and thankyou for sharing those lovely videos with us.Take Care god Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Stability to me means having my SSDI and a roof over my head...I know that may sound dumb...but I have such a fear of losing it...everyday I worry about it...because I know I could never work to support myself in the condition that I'm in now....and I have no family members that would be able to support me...June:)

Anonymous said...

Going to make me think and on the weekend huh?
Stability means peace of mind and with that comes the love of your family. The word constant is part of stability also never changing or moving like when a piece of furn. is stable.
Hope whoever is giving you and causing you grieve moves on and soon.
Don't listen to them or give in to their neg. thoughts other wise they win.
Sharon
journals.aol.com/hbound4/struggle-within

Anonymous said...

Lisa, to be stability is my friends and my surroundings, feeling comfortable , Hope your Sunday is a good one, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))))I hope you get all your stuff done without giving you so much pain.The word Stability means having your family and friends with you when you need them,they are always there.I think thats what it means to me.Have a nice day and I am sorry your upset.

Anonymous said...

Hey sweety I hope you get everything organized, and I'm so sorry that your body is not working the way we all want it to. You seem like a wonderful person, and you are very caring and sweet. Keep your head up!...........Stability is a lot like consistency to me, but it is consistently doing the right things that need to be done in life ;) -Missy

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your bed is in and I know that you will get everything organized. Just remember not to do to much.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

tings will settle down I hope for you and IM glad you got your bed and your grandson

Anonymous said...

stability is a sober spouse, a full time job to provide money and insurance and food and peace of mind. Sometimes hard to have all that at once.
I am glad you got that bed and hope you got some rest.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

There are many meanings of stability.  In the dictionary, it refers to our bodies being stable enough to stand up.  But to me, it means we have stability in our family......financially and emotionally.
Hugs,
D