Monday, October 22, 2007

Just me.....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



Good morning! I am hopes that everyone is doing/feeling alright today!


I had a good day yesterday. The only problem/pains that I was having was my lower back and my hips. It was making it very hard to walk. So, I didn't do too much walking. And with that new medicine...it's taking the edge of the MS pains! That helps so much. It's kind of like it slowed it down a bit. I like that!

My daughter and her husband and my grandson came over late afternoon. They came to watch the Bengals game and to have supper with us. That was so nice. Of course...my grandson had me laughing good and hard as always! He's so onry!
I didn't watch the game. I just sat in my bed and put a few pillows behind my back to try and help the pain a bit. We had Lee's fried chicken for supper.
Then after the game, they left to go home. I wasn't thinking, and I didn't get any pictures or video of my grandson.


Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16
I don't know what else to say to this one person! Except, you could have sent me an email too. If anyone has a problem with me, please just email me! Ok? Thanks for making my morning. This is between God and I! Ok? No....this journal is still the same. I'm not 'influencing' anyone. I can't make anyone do anything they don't want to do! Does that make sense to you?



My physical therapist came this morning. I told her all the goods news I got from my neurologist and she is very happy with the type of medicine he put me on. So am I! :o) She made me cry again because she got my lower back and my hips pretty good! She's also ordering me a lift chair, a hot tub and a door for this room. My nurse said that I need those and only my physical therapist can order them for me, because she's the one that really knows how my body is. Which makes sense. She told me that she will do it tonight. I'm so thankful for this! The next thing that needs to be done are widening the door ways for me. And I think thats it.
Today my Home Health Aide isn't coming in. She called in sick. I hope she feels better.
I really don't have anything planned either. Just trying to make my hips and lower back feel better.
I hope I haven't offened anyone in my entry's. If I did, I apoligize! But next time, read my disclaimer.
I've been hurt and it's a bit hard to not cry. Thank you for judging me.


Thank you all for your support! I mean that! Gods blessings to all of you!


 


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwish you had gotten some videos dang it. I love your videos

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a TROLL.  Screw 'em, darlin'.  YOU AREN'T INFLUENCING ANYBODY.  You are what you are.  Perhaps they're a little afraid they might be gay themselves.  ;)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Lisa that one person sounds like a troll and trolls are'nt worth bothering with, your true friends love you, have a blessed day, Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Fancy forgetting to take video's of the little man who perks us all up haaaaaa.I havn't seen him on the drums lately Lisa.It'a about time we had a bit of headbanging stuff don't you think LOL!! Ignore whoever and shake it off.Oh well always another time for me to bang my head Haaaaaa.Hope the back pain eases soon.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Ignore folks like that Lisa they are sad ,but not worth your tears ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Ignore, Lisa. Flatly ignore. Pleased the meds are working.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I would be lost without my hot tub!!  Once you have it you will love it.  
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

sounds like all your medical support is really coming through for you...I am so happy for you...hope that the hip and back pain subsides soon...
take care of you!!!
Ellie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))))))))You are the same person you have always been and will be.I will always be ther for you.I know its not easy for you.My Sister N law,Her Mom is Gay and She had to learn to love Her Mom jsut the way She is.Thats what its all about.we shouldnt judge.I love you.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better! Upward and onward huh?
People giving you a bad time?! Trust me have a few of those myself.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Happy to read you had a good day, yesterday.  You will love the hot tub...and the other items will help so much.  Hope you have a very nice evening...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the hot tub soon! You'll love that!
Pam

Anonymous said...

HOT TUB COMING OUT PARTY....sounds like a plan to me

Anonymous said...

love all your pics, they are nice. Love to hear from your journeal again! I Don't have meany friends.  Im not too  hard to get a longe with I'm soo cool!

Anonymous said...

cool!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Glad your physical therapist is getting you hooked up with all you need.
Ignore whoever is upsetting you...or can't you just block them?
That's probably why I don't have a journal.
I am too sensitive  and would get really pissed off and hurt if someone was mean to me  out there.
I need to get to bed, I am wiped out today.
Have a good night/day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are in pain. :(
Sorry you didnt get any pics of bugga. I took some the other day and we took some last night that I could send to you. :-)
Love ya

Anonymous said...

A hot tub? Now I'm jealous, lol. I'm trying to get caught up on journals again. ((((((hugs)))))
Love,
Cindy