Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Please keep praying for me/video's

I'm still up and awake. Tonight was another night from hell! I was once again, verbally attcked!
It all started because of my left foot! I was in my bed watching tv and he came in and sat down to watch with me. He had noticed that my left foot was swollen! My ankle and the top and outer side....does really hurt! I had asked him if he could feel the top of my foot to see if he could feel if it is broken or not. He did. He said what it feels like is possibly a pull legamint or something like that. And when he was touching my foot....it about made me fly off the bed! So, I put the bottom of my bed up all the way to try and get the swelling down. HE told me that I should go to the er to get checked. He said that he would take me. I said, "Ok." I start to get ready and he had went to the bathroom and came back in and sat down and all hell broke lose! He told me how he hates going to the er and that his blood pressure felt high because HE didn't want to go! What? So I told him that he didn't have to go, because I could either drive myself or push my button for the ers. That did it! He just started in on me about what ever is/was going on! None of it made any sense to me at all! Where was this coming from? He had me so upset and hurt so bad, I just went in my bathroom and shut the door and cried. I was in there crying for a half hour. Then he came in and told me to stop being hysterical! I couldn't stop crying because he just kept on and on with everything all over again. I came back in here and got in my hospital bed. Here he came and sat down and kept going on and on still! Then he asked me if there was anything that I wanted to talk about. I said yes. I told him to stop taking everything out on me if he has a bad day! Well....that didn't go over very well! I just got more from him! And no matter what....HE'S always right and I'm always wrong! Then after that, he brought up the er again! I told him that I'll go tomorrow so he doesn't have to go! He liked that idea! :o(  I also asked him if he was just overwhelmed with me and taking care of me. He said no!
Everything that came out of his mouth was nothing but mean and very hateful things about me and how everything is my fault! I asked him if I could talk to him again, and he said yes. I asked him why did everything just erupted so badly just because he didn't want to go to the er?! Again...he yelled at me and said to stop bringing that up because he said that I had brought that up 5 other times! What? No I didn't! Then he got up and left my room! I am in so much pain right now, it's just unbelievable! I still don't know what happened within maybe 10 minutes and going to the er for my foot! I was still crying and I just couldn't stop. I was really taken back! I just can't take it anymore! And I'm as serious as a heart attack! It was time for a pain pill.....and I was so close to just take the whole bottle of them and just lay down and go to sleep so I won't be in anymore pain ever again! I still might! I can't take anymore!
I put a tape in to watch....hoping it would make me stop crying. I took 2 video's.
I just need to ask this...like I said, he told me straight out that he isn't overwhelmed with me and that I'm not a burden to/on him in any way. But when he has a bad day at work....why is it that he comes in and verbally attacks me?! He even admitted that he does do it! I just don't get it!
Here's the video's. The older man in the one video is my grandpa! He has passed, but I still have him on tape.


 


 





Lisa


 


 


28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I would of known you were up I would of come over to visit, I have been up all night also.
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so sorry you had such a bad night. It must "their" time of the month. My husband also pretty much did the same thing to me last night. My eye's are still so puffy from my tears. I hope we both have a better day today. Thinking of you with much love.

Toodles,
Tia

Anonymous said...

Im sorry he treated you that way. he needs to realise you rae trapped in your body and nomatter what your pain isnot as bad as his day. Dont take those pills you call your mom or get the ers and get out. I hope you find a place soon. that will let you take your dog too. some do I hear now days. . that old man was funny in the videos and you looked beautiful

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry you had a really rough night.  It is so hard with our loved ones sometimes.  I'm sure he doesn't think you a burden.  It is often hard on our caregivers whether it be family or friends.  Sometimes it can be overwhelming.   He is probably very frightened about you being hurt, doesn't like seeing you that way.  Often a man has a hard time dealing with those things.
Maybe you should have phoned a friend to help you.  But it is not right for a man to be abusive, even if it is emotionally.  That can be just as bad.

Karen
http://journals.aol.com/oakebrew/just-thinking.../

http://karen-thoughtsandreflections.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My wonderful dear Lisa, I think he IS experiencing caregiver stress, but he has NO right what so ever, to verbally abuse you!  NO RIGHT!  Please discuss this with your case manager.  Please do not consider taking too many pills.  You have so much to give to people.  Your videos are wonderful.  You are still that beautiful young lady getting married in the white dress.  She is still there inside.  God Bless you and hang in there!  Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Lisa please discuss this with someone....  you are stressed he is stressed... it's not a good combo.  Sorry I haven't been around been a bit crazy here but it doesn't mean I haven't thought of you or stopped by to peek in.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

that bruise is realy bad! im sorry you have had such a hard time! -Missy

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))))))))
  Was it the moon last night??? My son who's 13 lost it on me and I was like get out of my face. It started just because it was his dish night.

   suicide is a permenet soultion to a temperory problem.  (spelling)
 I know because that is how my husband died.
 
   Love ya hun
 please think twice
    Cindy
 

Anonymous said...

Lisa those videos are so sweet.  I loved watching both of them.  I'm sorry you are hurting so much.  If I could take of that pain for you I would certainly do it and I mean that.  love you, hang in there.  Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I feel that way alot.
Life is hard.  I mean I am not suicidal but with all the pressure sometimes life is so hard.
My parents are elderly, special ed sister, my rheumatoid, single mom...sorry I don't mean to feel sorry for myself but maybe I will feel better.
I will write you an email and tell you what happened on Monday.
I am having a tough week for sure...maybe it is something with the moon...
Don't do anything stupid, you love your kids and grandbaby.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry you are hurting so baf.I am praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, boy.  Sorry to hear you were verbally attacked.  I am sure he does have his own stressers, but he had no right to do act like this to you.  It's inexcusable. I am so sorry you are so sad and hurt physically & emotionally.

But please think of the rest of your family and how they would feel if you chose to end your life with pills.

You can get through this time, I know you've got it in you.  But it will not hurt to look at alternative living (assisted) living faciliites). Never hurts to have a plan.  As someone else commented (I think) make sure you go to the place at two different times to get a true picture of what it is like, if you decide to pursue that.
Merry

Anonymous said...

Get that foot checked today, besure & call your case mgr & let her know about the foot.
Don't forget to check into the assist liv places today. I hate having you so upset.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

you BETTER NOT TAKE ALL YOUR PAIN PILLS!   They'll probably make you throw up before they kill you anyway.  Talk to your case worker TODAY and get the ball rolling to get out of there.  It's turning into a bad situation for everybody.  Let me know if I can help.

Anonymous said...

My prayers continue for you...and all you are going through.  You are a strong lady...that is for sure.  Get the foot checked...the best you can...case worker should help on that front.  Hope you get some rest...and peace...and less pain soon...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww lisa i am so very sorry to hear of your illness...i have just started to read your journal in the past week and i can so feel all of your pain and all of your saddness....my mother at 53 died of cancer and i took care of her the entire time she was ill...and my oldest bother done nothing but verbablly abuse her cause see i would not allow him to physiclly harm her any more like he had in the past...i do feel it may be best if you do talk with some one about that situation ..it is so not fair that he takes his bad day out on you, you are dealing with enough but you know when you have them days or them moments go on and get that grandbaby and that daughter and give them big huge go to a happy place see...and just maybe that may help in a sence....i trully wish you the best....you are so in my thoughts and prayers as is your family also....

Anonymous said...

Aw....LIsa.  Plz don't take the pills.  You have no idea how I feel after my Mama's death.  I only gave you a glimpse of how I feel in my email.  You may be wanting to hurt him but think of your kids,  Kayden, & the grandbaby on the way.  Please call your caseworker and talk to them.  Maybe they would suggest counseling for him or some other solution.  He needs to remember his wedding vows....for better or worse.  Praying 4 you.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Just hang in there girl things will get better.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

First off-I love seeing your videos and I know they take you back to a happier place in time.You are so beautiful,girl.
It is hard on him not being able to make you better and be the wife you were before,he feels helpless.It is hard on others in ways we don't know.As much as you want 'you' back he wants it worse. When he gets like that just say-All I want from you right now is a hug..that will throw him off guard and if he gives you one-whisper to him-I also wish I was who I used to be....right now all I want is for you to still love me......maybe that wall will come tumbling down...

my love and hugs to ya.................
connie

Anonymous said...

{{{LISA}}}}

He may not want to feel overwhemlmed oh dag I cann't wpell today.  Or type.  I think he does inside of him, love you, I suppose it hurt shim to see you this way.  Maybe he can't accept that he cant keep it up?  Not excusing this, just trying to comprehend.    He needs to find some stress relief that does not involve taking it out on you.  I'm so sorry.  You have a lot of great things and people who care about you to live for.  Vent here, heck, tell your case manager, whomever.  You have your grandson, and the one to be, and your children.  Please don't leave them.  I'm sorry your life is so painful:(

Anonymous said...

Call your doc and get in about the foot.
I don't know what to say about how he acts. I know he's gotta feel pressured. I'm so sorry. I hope you get yourself into a better situation soon. That isn't good for anyone.
Hugs,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Lisa sending up prayers for you hon, you are in my thoughts, Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Was pointed to your journal, although I have alerts still off at this point. I am extremely worried by your tag, which said that you were taking all your pills. Hope you did not. Do not understand attitude by your other half at all, not by one bit. Please remember, you have support on here, even if only by word not by deed.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, even if he says he is not overwhelmed, sounds like he is. Know this has to be hard on everyone.  When your case manager and you talk, ask if perhaps there is a support group that he and if you felt better could go to.  Sorry for the verbal abuse, you don't need this on top of everything else you are going through. If you are saying you were tempted to take the whole bottle of pain pills, you also need to be talking with someone....please get some help dear.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

I feel terrible you are going through so much.  Maybe he is overwhelmed and frustrated because he does care for you and it hurts him to see you this way.  I don't know, but there isn't any reason or excuse to make you cry.  Stay strong, you have alot to live for so don't talk about ending it.  Think of your daughter & grandson.  Prayers are with you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I dont know why he has to act like that towards you. Its not right or fair.
Oh thanks for putting up the videos. Geez! lol
Love ya and hope the bruise goes away soon and stop falling! lol
ps: I miss paw paw. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you told your case manager. That is ridiculous. Is there a neighbor or someone that can take you next time?