Sunday, October 7, 2007

Did I say something wrong/I think I'm slap happy! LOL

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



 


Good afternoon! I hope that everyone is doing/feeling no pains or less pains today! Big hugs to all of you!


Well....I was up all night. I did take two pain pills that I only save for when the pains get too much for me to handle! The downside of the medicine is that it leaves me with a headahc! But....I'd much rather have the headach then the pain I was in!


Did I say something wrong? Let me know! Just remember...this is my journal and I'll write what I want or need to in it! Am I wrong?



I went to bed this morning at 8:00! Geesh! Then I woke up at 10:30! I think a nap is going to be in my plan for today.
I played games on Pogo most of the night! lol I was bored! I wish that there is someone else up when I am too! :o)
Plus....I did get to your journals that I was way back up on as well! I had 124 to get to! Yikes!


keeping my faith has kept me stronger. This has been a week with nothing but ups and downs! It tends to make the days longer! I'm am very grateful for my husband! He really has been my rock! I had him read everthing, and thats why he wanted to put an entry in, in hopes that it will help get all of this resolved! Praying that it does! He see's what this does to me and my body and it upsets him.
I do want to thank all of you for your kind and supportive emails through this with me! Thank you!
It just shows that you 'are' a true friend to me!
With the little bit of sleep that I got...lol...I think I'm slap happy! lol Whew! :o) Not complaing about that! lol Too many things are just too funny to me today! :o)
Oh well! :o) My daughter and her husband and my grandson came over for a bit right after I got up! They said that they will be back....I can't wait because what I get from my family is the right kind of medicine that I need! :o)


PAALEEEZE.......Do, read and see something that will make you laugh!!! It will get you through the day! :o)


I happen to think these lady bugs are funny! lol :o) They're cute! So I thought I'd share them with you!


Again....thank you for your support and comments! They really help me to get through my days! Beleive me....they do! God bless all of you!


P.S. How could anyone think what my husband wrote is funny? He is standing up for me! He has read everything from both sides and found that she DID MAKE THE MISTAKE OF WRITING IN something about a BOOK! In my vents...I NEVER wrote anything about any book! So, she has basically showed her true colors...and we just want it all to stop!


 


 




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs, Lisa:)

Anonymous said...

you sound alot happier hun,glad youre family is visiting,can i have one of your happy pills please? hugs zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

Anonymous said...

Hate you didn't get much sleep, most nights I'm up & down all night...so I know what you mean. You play Pogo & I watch TV. LOL
Hope your day is a good one.
Big soft hugs,
Sug

Anonymous said...

I play on pogo too....I like Bingo Luau and World Class Solitaire....June:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa.No I wouldn't say you have said anything wrong at all.I am happy daughter is coming around.I have been out all day and all t/time and early evening,been planting new tubs and baskets for the winter.PHEW finally finished and watched my pop idol program.I am trying now to catch up on all my alerts.I know you have had a a not so nice week and I do understand it's not good for us this kind of thing..I hope things will soon smooth out for you and yours and all will come right in the end I am sure.You write what you wish to write it's your journal as I have said before and look after number one.I hope you have a better day today.Night Night and Godbless I am so tired I am having an early night tonight too.YAWN YAWN haaaa.Take Care God Bless Kath

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't have the greatest of nights, but happy you are having not so much pain.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I hope u get to feeling better, and I am so glad you have the support you need from your husband. -Missy

Anonymous said...

have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))Your Husband was right on to say what He had to say.I am glad you had a good day even thoe you had pains.

Anonymous said...

I saw you got to my journal, thanks, and I haven't gotten to all of your entries yet to know what your husband said.  But, shaking my head at the person who continues to harrass you.  You know who you are, so I hope you don't let that other get the best of you.  Yep, cute ladybugs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Damn right, your journal...you go girl!
Still don't know what your husband wrote...did I miss it somehow.
Take care.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Do not apologise at all for what you write.
On the subject of trolls, isn't it time to get the big guns out? Reports to AOL? If not the police? Sounds like blatant, daylight harassment to me, the way that 'person' is treating you.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am glad your hubby wrote what he did, hope the harrasment stops, Feel better , Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

i am glad you have your DH there to support you and i sure hope you have had some sleep by now.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

hoep your getting sleep now. yes say what you want here. Im glad you have your husbands support and care.

Anonymous said...

How lovley your husband wrote in your entry ,so pleased he is suporting you ,Sleep tight and sweet dreams ...love Jan xx