Saturday, October 13, 2007

More video's/and other stuff.....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



Good afternoon! I hope that everyone is doing/feeling great today!


On the flip side.....I again was up until 4:30! :::sigh::: I could have really used a pain killer! Nothing I tried worked. I even took a shower! I was online just for a few minutes. I only watched one tape! I'm going to do more today! :o)
The video's that I have up....wasn't too much longer after that is when all hell broke lose on my body! It's always fun to me to watch the old video's. My house was cleaner!!! LOL Plus...I so miss that house! There were 4 rooms downstairs that wasn't on the video's! Huge house! :o) That the house that I talk about, the one I really miss! The curtains I have hanging up, the blues and beige ones....I sewn them by hand on the floor, because at that time you had to special order that size of curtains! So...I just bought material and did it myself! ;o) Way cheaper! We had also redone the kitchen carpet and the kitchen and the hallway that lead up the stairs. We did a lot of remodeling. That Kitchen was huge! I could fit 3 large kitchen tables in it! because there were that many in the video!

I don't know what I'll watch today...but I will do the samething. :o)
Like I've said before....I don't regret anything in my life that I've done! I wouldn't be the person I am today! :o) I love life! And when I could use my legs...I used them to play! And boy did I play! LOL My kids and I had so much fun together! But.....know what? We still do! :o) I don't need to have the use of my legs to still have fun! You just learn to grieve your losses, and then move on in your life! It's that simple! Because I'm still that same person, but with a different body now!

Of course I have good and bad days, but you just have to take the good with the bad....like in any of life's situation!

It has gotten cold here the last few days. We turned the heat on for the first time yeaterday! I know that everyone else in this house is freezing....but man....I'm so hot! I keep changing into something for summer and I'm still sweating! I closed my bedroom doors and opened my window up a bit. I have to have it cool! I know...I've been told that it's like a meat locker in my room! LOL Buy hey....I feel better that way! :o) Meat locker it is then for me! lol

Good Greif! Geesh! The heat just kicked on and I'm really sweating now! I'm just going to spend a lot of time in my bedroom, that should help. :o)


Thank you all for stopping by and welcome to my new readers! uuuggghhhh.....! I really need to go before I melt! LOL


 


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me again-got an alert-love reading your stuff
Take care
Connie

Anonymous said...

I love the cool weather we are having...I get overheated too....June:)

Anonymous said...

You have a good outlook on life.  Do what you can do and improvise when needed.  Have a good Saturday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hope you have a great Saturday, stay warm, I love your graphics, Hugs and Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

Id love to see more videos post them please I love old home movies . you have a great look outo on things iwth all your trubels and you still are handling it well

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you get to feeling better and get some relief from you pain. Not being able to sleep is one thing but not sleeping and pain totally different.
Sending good thought your way.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

U R A STRONG LADY.. I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD DEAL WITH WHAT YOU R GOING THROUGH :(........... AND YEAH IT'S STARTING TO GET COLD HERE TOO. I HATE THE WINTER..BLAH! :) -MISSY

Anonymous said...

Yes Lisa it looked a lovely big house on the video.I miss my large home too I had when the kids were young.Not to worry as I keep saying I have my health.My legs could do to be better but I'm not grumbling for 62 they'll pass and they still dance now and again LOL OUCH!!!! LOL!! We do learn to live with things we have to.I hope you have a pain free weekend and I like to be warm or my poor bones ache if not.It's much cooler here at nightime now in England.My heating has been getting put on for two weeks now.What am I like an old softy Haa.Afraid everyone else who visits has to sweat LOL!! Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))I loved the way your old house looked.can you get another refil on the pain pills?Or try to?Have a nce Sat.

Anonymous said...

I hope you stay cool. I'm like you...I can't have it too warm. When it's warm here my AC comes on and STAYS on!
Hope you feel better and have a good day.
Hugs..Pam

Anonymous said...

Its been cold here too, I had to turn the heat on and hate too, but its cold and I have my grand-nephew here besides.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Lisa you are right, we have to just keep going no matter what life deals any of us.  That's what makes us survivors.....women I believe can deal with anything that comes our way, we're so much better at it then the men are.  So Ohio is having the cooler fall temps huh, I miss Ohio, hey our Ohio Buckeyes did great again today.  Take care, hope your pain lessens for you.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
You have the best attitude.
Wish some would rub off on me.
My RA has been kicking my ass...it affects my feet and hands.
Painful.  But, you know alot about pain.
I get hot & cold all the time.
I know what you mean about the house.
I have one that I miss so much and wish I had back...it was a ranch.
Now I have a two level which is a pain.
Have a good night.
Hope you get some sleep.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

lisa, your one of a kind,and very special. i love you honey.
your momma

Anonymous said...

I hope the pain has eased up and you are able to get some sleep. ((((((hugs)))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

did you know a Piqua soldier died last week in Iraq? I heard it on the news and his pic was in our paper. Sorry to hear you were not able to sleep.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Your positive attitude is incredible!  Hope you are feeling better.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

Looking back over my life I might change a few things, but for the most part I would not change anything.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I've been up since 2:30 am.  Did u know that you & LJ only live 45 minutes apart?  Can you tell I was bored when I couldn't sleep to give you this tidbit?  LOL
Hugs,
D