Saturday, October 6, 2007

Just me....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



Good morning to you all!


Yesterday....my husband took off work at noon so that he could go to G.I.V.E. to pick up the hospital bed for me. Right now, it's in the garage so we can rearrange my room so it will fit properly. So, thats good news!
My daughter came over again with my grandson! They can really cheer me up! :o) They and her husband went ahead and spent the night last night! :o) I really liked that! My daughter said that she doesn't feel as sick here like she does at her home. I hope I have a part to play in that! :o) We do have fun!

Later in the afternoon....I really wasn't feeling very well at all. So, I just sat in my bed to rest. I woke up this morning feeling a lot worse! uuugghh!
My best friend and her daughter came over last night to visit! :o) Great to see her!
My daughter was craving Dairy Queen....so thats where we went! lol It was nice to get out. :o) Then my girlfriend came back and borrowed some movies to watch.....we have about the same taste in movies, so she knows if I have something new, that she would probably like it!

No....I haven't lost hope or my faith with any of my illnesess or my life. No one can take that away from me! (I hope that no one took offence by me talking about my health, because I 'know' that I'm not the only one like this) I've never wanted anyone to ever think that I would feel that way. I just write my feelings and about my life! Isn't that what you're suppose to do in a journal? I do put jokes in here, but, I always say where I got them and who they're from. Journaling to me is about just that. Thats why I log certain things so I can come back to them.
When I was able to write, I kept a written journal. I did the same things....wrote about my illnesses and my days.
Today, I don't have any plans because of how I'm feeling. So....that means more rest time in my bed. uugghh! That does get old.

Boy....doesn't that look nice! lol I'd love to be able to do that today! :o)
I'm having some different pains today. I think thats why I really am not feeling right. My chest has been hurting since last night. It's eased up a bit but it would be nice if it just went away.
My son in law has a derby that he's going to be in today! I don't think I can make it there. I love to watch a derby! :o) I hope my daughter feels better as well....so when she goes she'll be able to enjoy herself.
Ok....ending this now. Thank you for your support and God bless all of you! :o)




 


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you got to see your daughter and grandson, have a blessed day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

yEHHHH Happy to read you got a new bed.Can I have  abounc eon it like Grandson LOL!! I am glad your friends cam Lisa it 's so nic ewhen you have someone to viist.I miss that when my old friends live 100 miles away.Glad you enjoyed dairy queen,maybe when Daughter is with you her midn is on all whats ahppening around your home.Whe she is at home she may feel quieter,so your mind isn't as active.You natter on about your health all you want and i tis good idea to blog it I agree,You can look aback on it then as you say.Love your jokes they keep us going in our own down times.He- he- he.I'm going fo a nice soak now then I am off to watch strictly come dancing with the stars Yehhhhhh.I love that program.I hope th eDerby goes well and Daughter is able to enjoy .The chest pains will probably be stress Lisa with all whats been going on this last few days.Cheer up love and I hope you feel better soon.Prayers being said for you and yours.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasadn http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling bad :(... I hope seeing your friends and family cheered you up, it sounds like it did :)... I would ignore the weird ones on here by the way, I haven't ran into any myself but I see comments in other people's journals sometimes. There are very nosey people that can't accept these journals for what they are.. JOURNALS! There are people who think you direct your entries toward them, and people that will say you want pity because you say you are sick. I would only ignore it. I don't see it often but, there is always SOMEBODY... at work, school, in public, and in J-land...lol. Have a great weekend. -MISSY

Anonymous said...

I love to read your journal...and yes about how your feeling...that is what it's all about...so don't let anyone tell you different. By the way I love your animations...from what sight do you get them? They are so original...if you have the time can you email me the link? And I love your tags...I wish I could do tags...I've been contemplating getting Paint Pro but I'm afraid I'll spend the money and not know how to work it. Keep on doing what your doing...we love you out here.....June:)

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO on your bed! :)
Glad you had some visitors. Sounds like you enjoyed them all. {{}}
Have a lovely week end.
Sug

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I have a question, how does your so called person know only things you, your husband, your daughter and your best friend only know???????  

Glad the hospital bed arrived for you.  Just don't let yourself be worked in a frenzy over someone, not worth upsetting yourself, your well being needs to come avove aeverything else.

Glad your family was over and your friend came to visit.

Enjoy your weekend.
Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

I love the calgon graphic.  I'll bet that bed will do you some good.  Take care sweetie.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you are still not feeling well and that person is bothering you...  Linda

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you have your hope I loved the girl talk you did below . im glad you got your hospital bed that will help you so much and I kno wyour grandson gives you strength

Anonymous said...

Catching up slowly, lol, sorry you are having a rough time again from the nasty people. I hope they read your D hubbys entry and they back off, People like that never do.Great news on the bed i hope it helps you. Many hugs to you my friend
love
katie