Saturday, October 20, 2007

A little something for everyone!


Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith! :o) 
Prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.
There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.


 


Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power . Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name.
Amen.


 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Amen.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Thankyou May I repeat the prayer here for you and yours too. Amen.Take Care God Bless kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))Thank you and yo know I am praying for you also.