Monday, October 15, 2007

Video/pictures & more......

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not.I have to be careful, apparently someone are way too obsessed with 'my' life. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 


 




Good morning! The above video isn't one of my old ones. It's pawpaw and Kayden playing! :o)



I had a great day yesterday! I love what the above graphic says! It's very true!

Where do I start...! I had a great conversation with a very good friend of mine....and I just feel so much has been lifed off of me! Yesss! :o)
So, that helped to make for a super day for me! Whew!
My daughter and her husband and my grandson came over last evening with pumpkins. A couple of friends of theirs came over too! They all were in the garage carving them. They really turned out great! The pictures don't even do them justice! It was so nice to see them all having so much fun!

After they all left....I was watching more of my old home movies. The one I was watching had my best friend and her kids in it, so I wasn't going to post it. Not without her permission.
All of those tapes are around 2-3 hours long! So there went my night! lol I just sat in my bed and watched it, then went to bed.
I slept sooooo good last night! Wow! It's been awhile that I slept that good! :o) YAY!

When my physical therapist came in this morning....she couldn't find me! LOL I forgot to call her to let her know what room to come in because of the change around of both rooms! I didn't even hear her yell my name! When she did find me, she had a hard time waking me up! She said that I haven't slept that good in a long time! She comes in and has to wake me up. She comes pretty early.
And boy did todays deep tissue massage hurt! Good Grief! She was on my left side and she didn't really want to do anything on that side....like my upper legs, thighs, and my rib/trunk area! She said that I had so many large 'lumps' everywhere! She asked me if I had fallen again. Oh Geesh! So....I had to tell her, yes, I fell twice Friday night! I guess I have a huge bruise just under where my ribs hurt. Bummer! Yes, my balance and dizziness is pretty bad. What happened was, I was sitting at my vanity in the chair. I went to get up and again, I felt this pull on my left side, and down I went and fell on a whole bunch of things! Yes...it actually hurt worse then the one fall! I was able to get up on my own and I'm still not used to having this ERS yet! Then right after that fall....I fell again! This time it was just on the carpet and I didn't land on anything. It didn't hurt as bad. The next day, I was so sore! I do have an open appointment now, to go tothe hospital for x-rays! ggrrr....so much fun! But she told me that I'm getting much worse and that just using my canes and walker aren't enough to keep me safe. :::sigh::: I know what that means. So....yes, I've been falling a lot more lately. Today, I'm going to go to the hospital to get those x-rays. Oh yay! And she doesn't want me up out of the bed! uuugghhh! She feels that it's too dangerous for me. Well...I do too, but I'm running out of things that you can do in bed! lol...well, you know what I mean! ;) He He!
I should get off of here and go and get this over with. :o) I'll update when I know! :o)
Thank you all so much for all of your support and comments! I so appreciate them!

......and it does!



 


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pumpkins---looks like they had alot of fun.
I wish there were some fast and easy answers to why you are falling and how to help it all.....please take it easy..and take care of you!
Ellie

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed seeing the pumpkins! Now I want to carve some!
Sorry to hear you are falling so much. That's dangerous...please be careful.
Pam

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((LISA())))))))))))))))))))))I love the pics of the punkins and the video was cute.HAve a nice day.

Anonymous said...

such a cute baby crawling

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkins. I am so glad that you had a awesome day. No one deserves it more then you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your week!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Lisa, awesome pumpkins that you guys carved, hope you have a pain -free day, Loved your grandson's shirt, Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

I loved the video and I thought the pumpkins came out very well....June:)

Anonymous said...

It is so unfair that things like this happen,I wish you well.
Be careful,go slow and make sure you have your walker in front of you to steady you some.
HUGS
~connie~

Anonymous said...

Hi lisa The pumkins were realy good loved them lit up.It's not an easy thing to do,I think they all didi so well CLAP CLAP to everyone.Katden sure is alive wire.Loved to see PAW PAW playing with him LOL!! Shame he banged his head Awwww.I am so happy you slept well.Sorry you are having th efalling sessions.I hope they find the cause of it and you hav enothing cracked or borken on those X rays.Take Care Steady does it.Thanx for sharing your family fun,especially the hide and seek game with your carer LOL!!!I have realy enjoyed it He-He.God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, falling down again.  Guess that means confinement.  What are they saying about a motorized chair? So many have them here when they get so they can hardly walk.  Gerry  

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, falling down again.  Guess that means confinement.  What are they saying about a motorized chair? So many have them here when they get so they can hardly walk.  Gerry  

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pumpkins, wow, love them!  And your grandson is just the cutest thing, I swear I can't wait to have grandkids. lol  Well, I can wait but you know what I mean.   My oldest is only 17 and says she's not having any kids but we'll see.  And I'm sorry you are in so much pain all the time.  I want you to know that all of my j-land friends are in my prayers everyday and everynight!  love you, Shelly

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i just love it that Cayden got to crave pumpkins....such a cool thing to get to do. Great video and pics. I hope you get that xray taken.
love,lj

Anonymous said...

The photos were great.  Loved the carved pumpkins...they look so cool lit up.  
Kayden is loveing them, I bet.  The video was so cute.
Hope you have a wonderful week ahead...got to do some catching up!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great pics hun.  Sorry you're falling so much.  Breaks my heart.  You have an electric wheelchair, don't you?
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I need to get pumpkins! Thanks for the reminder lol! Oh and luv ur graphics btw -Missy

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
if you are talking about me and the kids I do not mind if you post it as long as I look good in the video lol, but honestly it would be fine with me
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

love the pics and video. i hope your feeling better from those nasty falls. ((((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

The pumpkin carving sounds like fun.  I'm on dial up at work now, I'll have to check out the vids from home - too slow here!
Lisa